The "Whatever" Thread

I haven’t been in a gunshop in over a year, I’ve just kind of lost interest. I’m still thinking of selling all my guns except one, just don’t use them anymore.

Today is the first birthday I will not be buying a gun. Mainly because I'm gonna feel like a shady arms dealer whenever I move. Which is not a bad problem to have given our current America. Always keep alot of each caliber on hand my friends I've seen the evil man kind can do 1st hand.

Happy Birthday!
I've been cleaning out Dad's semi-abandoned house the past couple weeks and now have an additional 100kg+ of ammo in the basement along with a couple other items, including my GGF's pre-1895 12 ga knuckle skinner. (he bought it new)

I haven’t been in a gunshop in over a year, I’ve just kind of lost interest. I’m still thinking of selling all my guns except one, just don’t use them anymore.
There are still a couple small shops open nearby. The one closest to me gets ammo in regularly and he is NOT price gouging. I try to stop by once a week or so not really looking for anything but picking up a box of shells occasionally. He had 9mm JHP yesterday for $23 for 50 round box. Every time I've been in there recently there has been at least one person doing paperwork on a firearm purchase.

All the shops in my area are open, I just don’t have any interest in going to them. The one about 20 miles away buys firearms and gives a fair price (unlike most of them), so I’ll probably take mine there to sell them. I need money more than I need my guns.

what all do you have and what would they charge you to act as a transfer point?

All the shops in my area are open, I just don’t have any interest in going to them. The one about 20 miles away buys firearms and gives a fair price (unlike most of them), so I’ll probably take mine there to sell them. I need money more than I need my guns.
Hold on now John what are we selling and how much is the question here.

Back