The "Whatever" Thread

There are still a couple small shops open nearby. The one closest to me gets ammo in regularly and he is NOT price gouging. I try to stop by once a week or so not really looking for anything but picking up a box of shells occasionally. He had 9mm JHP yesterday for $23 for 50 round box. Every time I've been in there recently there has been at least one person doing paperwork on a firearm purchase.
Every where I go I look for calibers at a deal of good ammo. Like Winchester white box 9mm 10cents or under a round ill buy a few boxes. 45 acp same at 20cents and down. Along with 4 other handgun rounds. Then same with all mid to big bore rifles of quality ammo. Don't be fooled by this fancy bullet gimmic. I used fmj in 2 countries, my uncles in nam fkj, my grandpas in ww2 and Korea fmj. Morale of the story is ball ammo will do the trick so stock up.

Every where I go I look for calibers at a deal of good ammo. Like Winchester white box 9mm 10cents or under a round ill buy a few boxes. 45 acp same at 20cents and down. Along with 4 other handgun rounds. Then same with all mid to big bore rifles of quality ammo. Don't be fooled by this fancy bullet gimmic. I used fmj in 2 countries, my uncles in nam fkj, my grandpas in ww2 and Korea fmj. Morale of the story is ball ammo will do the trick so stock up.
If you can find ammo for those prices you're lucky. In some areas remanufactured 9mm roundball is going for over $40/box(50 round)
https://ammoseek.com/ammo/9mm-luger

When ever churches can open up i need a super nice church knife folder. Im thinking northwoods or the gec 44. What does everyone else carry to church. Also keep in mind I carry a very nice custom weighted to my hand .45acp cocked and locked to church. But covid has made sure I can not worship.

I’ll be spending today shoveling snow, got about 6” so far, and it’s supposed to keep coming down until around 6 tonight.

we had about 10 hours of rain yesterday - because it's winter, I didn't have a rain gauge out but wouldn't be surprised if the pond is a couple feet deeper this morning.
(it's a little pond)

I need to shovel to, clean the leather shop and get ready for work again. I ordered a way better swivel knife for carving leather. I dont thinknits something john would make so i didn't ask. But if so I can always use another

Back