Thrifty Thursday... Cheap Traditional Knives

None were expensive

QsvC1Qb.jpg

Very nice assortment of "thrifty" knives. :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

About a week ago I was cruising the big auction site looking for the Rough Rider copy of the Great Eastern Cutlery 47 Viper pattern. Ididn't find one but I did run across this one. I'm impressed with the build quality and seems to be pretty heavy duty. Came from the box pretty sharp as well. I think I remember $12.99 shipped? Have a great Thursday all!

IMG_0531.JPG

About a week ago I was cruising the big auction site looking for the Rough Rider copy of the Great Eastern Cutlery 47 Viper pattern. Ididn't find one but I did run across this one. I'm impressed with the build quality and seems to be pretty heavy duty. Came from the box pretty sharp as well. I think I remember $12.99 shipped? Have a great Thursday all!

View attachment 1374556

I have one of those, and have bought several more for friends. Great little user :thumbsup:

When I bought this Rough Rider scout knife 4 years ago, it cost under $9. I've purchased 3 or 4 of these over the years (either red or amber bone) and keep giving them away.
View attachment 1374561

- GT

RR knives cost 3 times as much here, but still a bargain :thumbsup:

Schrade 108OT

Very nice John :) :thumbsup:

After admiring 5K Qs 5K Qs Imperial-Schrade Canoe, I thought I'd pick up this Stockman. I must have had it nearly 12 months, and this is the first time I've gotten round to carrying it :rolleyes:

KHImyuO.jpg

Back