Ti/Carbon Fiber S90v Military sale

And right there is the reason I want to do the M4 blade swap. Oiled M4 resists corrosion fine and laughs at rough use. A Jade/S90V frankenspidey would make an excellent picnic knife though, think I’ll keep both!
Glad I only have one S90v spydie after all these posts . Otherwise I’d have to put together all my Spydies just to make one straight edge :D
Unless I only cut cardboard and envelopes disregarding the small print :p

Exuse the S90v I dont know how the heck that one made it In the picture .
Without chipping that is :D
hxQQYkq.jpg

Glad I only have one S90v spydie after all these posts . Otherwise I’d have to put together all my Spydies just to make one straight edge :D
None the less, I’ll be sure not to set my EdgePro below 30 degrees

Depending the thickness of the cardboard, some can actually be very rough on knives. My Delica zdp-189 developed microchips from cutting some thick cardboard.

Here you go guys&gals I have the answer to all your worries . Just buy a Cara Cara 2 in 8cr13Mov . I’ve had this one for years and guess what ? No chipping and I’ve cut everything with it but the kitchen sink and used it for what a knife should never be used for lol .
30 degrees freehand on my China made stones ;) no micro bevel just to be safe :D
46VTLKG.jpg

n7AT1Xk.jpg

Oh and just touched up on my leather strop with some black and then green compound just to seal the deal ;)

If it hasn’t sold out already it’s still the best deal out there. Some don’t like the length of the military. Some don’t like s90v. Spyderco has the best HT of the large volume knife manufacturers period. This blade will cut for a long long time, and the properties of s90v have been well known for a long, long time. If any are defective, Spyderco will make it right.

If it hasn’t sold out already it’s still the best deal out there. Some don’t like the length of the military. Some don’t like s90v. Spyderco has the best HT of the large volume knife manufacturers period. This blade will cut for a long long time, and the properties of s90v have been well known for a long, long time. If any are defective, Spyderco will make it right.
Agreed !! But some just don’t “like” :D

Agreed !! But some just don’t “like” :D

But carrying on like this could be interpreted as “attacking” or “running off” those who pointed out this fact. I wish we could just keep talking about how awesome this knife is, rather than focusing on the chip factor.

But carrying on like this could be interpreted as “attacking” or “running off” those who pointed out this fact. I wish we could just keep talking about how awesome this knife is, rather than focusing on the chip factor.
Couldn’t agree more so think I’ll revert back to the ID channel and watch some more who done reality shows :D
But periodically whipping down my chip free KW CF military exclusive telling it everything will be ok and not believe everything you read on the internet :D
It is a awesome knife like all Spydies and each and everyone that I’ve ever owned :thumbsup:

How dare I point out something negative about a Spyderco (gasp)?! Also, never said I didn’t “like” the knife... Just responded about the steel not being chippy and then got slapped around by some a-hole for using the knife wrong. Have fun!

How dare I point out something negative about a Spyderco (gasp)?! Also, never said I didn’t “like” the knife... Just responded about the steel not being chippy and then got slapped around by some a-hole for using the knife wrong. Have fun!
It’s all good Scooter and you’ve made your point and I’m sure well noted now .
It’s all good in the hood my brother :)
Don’t be so sensitive it’s just the internet and remember we’re all knife nuts and love are knives in different ways and We all thank you for your Contribution ;)
LOL How dare that a-hole ! :mad:
KTFnnli.jpg

Last edited:
It’s all good Scooter and you’ve made your point and I’m sure well noted now .
It’s all good in the hood my brother :)
Don’t be so sensitive it’s just the internet and remember we’re all knife nuts and love are knives in different ways and We all thank you for your Contribution ;)
LOL How dare that a-hole ! :mad:
KTFnnli.jpg
You want to continue being a little bitch, got start a thread in W&C.

You want to continue being a little bitch, got start a thread in W&C.
Oh my you really hurt my feelings and please Refrain from name calling .
No Thank you and enjoy your “Got start “ whining thread :)
I would love to join you but words on a key board just wouldn’t be enough for me .

Last edited:
Back