Time for a giveaway Me thinks, how about five winners

Thanks for the giveaway.

I like the innovation which = a lot of awesome choices (composite blades, speedsafe, etc)

My favorite thing about Kershaw/ZT Knives are the super tough no-nonsense knives they produce.

My favorite thing about Kershaw, is that they have managed to bring excellent quality knives to the masses at generally low price points. In other words my favorite thing about Kershaw is that they are always an excellent value.

Thanks for the chance :).

Kershaw was my first knife (oso sweet), I really like the quality I can get for a fair price. All through their line up I can find a great knife to fit any budget.

MY favorite thing about Kershaw knives is the unbelievable value they offer. I love knives from other manufacturers as well, but in my mind no other company can deliver the quality of knife for your money that Kershaw does.

Great idea for a contest!

I like that Kershaw delivers more features, ergonomics, and aesthetics than you pay for, regardless of knife style, personal preference, or choice of blade alloy within a given model. Also, Everyone I know that has one loves it. --and that has to count for something.

What I like the most?

There are several things but I'll focus on the overall quality of the product.

I haven't seen a Kershaw (or a ZT) yet, that was lacking in any form or fashion. The fit and finish is superb, the designs are innovative, the blades are SHARP and above all...I never find myself bored with them, meaning...I know that something new is always over the horizon. For the price point, IMHO, there isn't any better.

ZT's are the epitome of HARD USE!! ... and I like that. :D :thumbup:

Thanks for doing this, KershawGuy!!

I love how close to the customer K/ZT is, for example posting updates with pics during the 0560 development, from CAD pics to proto pieces.

Kershaw has great customer service. Dropped my 2420 and broke the tip. I have had this knife since 1993. Sent it in and got it back in three weeks with a nice regrind. Thanks for the chance.

Hey Dave,
It's hard to choose just 1!
I love Kershaw cause of there great warrenty coverage.
Hey Thomas W - What's your favorite Kershaw EDC?

Thanks.

Thanks for the opportunity.....please count me in!!

I love Kershaw/ZT's OUTSTANDING customer service!!!

I agree with many of the posters here about quality, innovation, and such but as far as Customer Service goes I have no idea because of my 4 Kershaws, I have never had a problem with them. A well made knife at very reasonable cost is my favorite thing about Kershaw knives. Thanks for the giveaway. Kevin

Thanks for the opportunity, Dave!

QC exhibited in my Kershaw & ZT examples is extremely high - down to the razor sharpness right out of the box.

Stainz

My favorite thing about Kershaw is their spirit of collaboration with top-tier knifemakers.

Thank you for the opportunity!

Thanks for the giveaway. The best thing about Kershaw is they have quality knives at every price point. So it's easy to introduce friends to Kershaw without spending alot. Then once they are hook, you can show them the high end Kershaw / ZT knives.

Yeah a few people have suggested the CRKT ripple for EDC use. And I will probably get one cause of the IKBS. But the knife I'm getting for EDC is the ZT 0200. I don't mind the weight and I love carring a knife I can truely rely on. :) What do you think about the Ripple?

Im new to knife collecting and only have 5 folders. All kershaws. I have handled most all the major brands and Kershaw has the best balance
of quality, value and reputation. Im so impressed with KAI this poor pizza delivery man has a pre-order for the ZT 0777. Loving the rake that is currently in my pocket. Thanks for the chance Dave.

Back