Traditional knives and records

LamsonSharp fork and Ekco Flint slicer.
mnpOg77.jpg

The skillets I bought yesterday and have to put on the grill to burn off the grease of others.

Seems like a lot of aquatic weasels behaving strangely, above. Another reason to stay out of the water. If snapping turtles and brain-eating amoebae weren't enough.

I went through and liked every picture and I meant every one. I really like this thread. I lost all my albums in a fire and never replaced them. I got paid for them well, but never tried to hunt them down. Hard to replace albums I walked into a store and bought, played, and cherished.

There’s some great albums out here. I can only imagine even better stories. Buwahahahaha. I’ve seen a lot of these bands in concert.

Rock on...

A couple more sterling silver handled knives. The one on the left is more nouveau and more in keeping with the jacket art, but the more deco one isn't too far off base, I trust.
fazi1Nq.jpg

Then her face, at first just ghostly, turned a whiter shade of pale.
Has to be one of the all time greatest songs.... oh... and the ball peen Puukko...interesting

I can't believe that he isn't in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame... If for no reason other than him being the person to come up with (and use) the power chord. I can't think of anyone that hasn't used it (within the confines of rock and roll, and genres branching out from it) since then...

Back