• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

tundratrader-where are my knives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid $ 653.39 for a knife Hinderer XM 18 3.5.
It took five months.
I have not got a knife.
Seller (Zachary Brown) has not provided proof of dispatch.
And do not answer my letters.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have moved this to the proper forum. Is Zachary Brown a member of Bladeforums, and if so, what is his user name? Have you told him about this thread?

I've never heard anything bad about Tundratrader i'm sure its just a mixup. I've seen him around the Busse forum mostly.
Maybe he'll chime in and tell you whats up and let you know whats going on.

I've never heard anything bad about Tundratrader i'm sure its just a mixup. I've seen him around the Busse forum mostly.
Maybe he'll chime in and tell you whats up and let you know whats going on.

Ditto that. He's been off the boards for about a week but that's neither here nor there. I'm sure there's some reason for this snafu. ;)

Tundra is a good guy.. I would bet there is another side to this.. Maybe your knife is stuck in customs..

Tundra is a good guy.. I would bet there is another side to this.. Maybe your knife is stuck in customs..

Unfortunately there are a lot of buyers outside the US that feel it is the sellers responsibility to call their respective counties customs office and search on their behalf. I've never transacted with Tundra, but have read many of his posts. Seems like a good guy based on that aspect.

Zachary Brown= tundratrader
I sent him the link but it does not answer me.
He promised me to conduct an inquiry at the post office. (It was a month ago)
But simply stopped responding to my emails.
And from the very beginning, he does not want to show the postal receipt. (to send confirmation)
If a person ceases to respond to the letter. What do I think?
He is on the forum every day.

Kromanm,
Your title is knives it was a knife. You were sent a knife months and months ago. You asked me to send a very expensive custom knife as a 40 dollar used camping tool. So you would not have to pay customs fees. I will not be held accountable for your choice of shipment. You are asking me and the USPS to track something which has no tracking. It had no insurance as it was valued at 40.00 dollars. End of story. I am sick of responding to your emails which mostly are unreadable. You chose to open a public forum about this. You also have an incorrect amount listed because you stiffed me on the PayPal fees. I am sorry about the knife but I will not be held liable for it.
Thanks,
Zach

Isn't it interesting when the most critical details about a transaction are left out? ;)
It puts a whole new spin on things.

And of you have had good reviews?
For information, I do not know much English. And brought you to apologize for mistakes in spelling.
I never saw the postal receipt. So you have not sent the knife.
And six months cheated me. I know that you have had financial problems. And perhaps you've closed their problems.
From the first day I asked you to show your receipt mail. But you did not show. God will judge.

RevDevil
I have nothing to hide.
I can provide all correspondence!
Confirmation that the package is submitted, I have not received. (I just asked to show picture postal receipt)

RevDevil
I have nothing to hide.
I can provide all correspondence!
Confirmation that the package is submitted, I have not received. (I just asked to show picture postal receipt)

I was not accusing you of hiding anything, but the shipping method you chose was about the worst one possible. It's always advisable to pay the extra money to make sure the items arrives safely at your door, especailly with an item that is valued at $600+. Just my opinion on these things.

This stinks for both parties. Shipping overseas is a little risky and choosing to do so by stretching the truth about the value does not help. I've dealt with Tundra in the past with no problems.

Sorry to hear about this kromanm but I'm not sure what Tundra can do here. Usually the buyer accepts all responsibilities once the package has left the states.

bobbystoney
Typically the buyer receives confirmation that the parcel has been sent.
(copy of postal receipt)

bobbystoney
Typically the buyer receives confirmation that the parcel has been sent.
(copy of postal receipt)

That is not an unreasonable request, to see shipping confirmation. But it will do very little when you choose the riskiest shipping method, ask the seller to lie about the value, and refuse any sort of insurance. One more reason why many people don't like to ship overseas. It is a bad situation for both sides.

Last edited:
It's bad for me.
I do not much English. And the seller is using.
And once I lost money.
A seller does not want to communicate.
I'm always sending a copy of postal receipt. It is very easy to do if you sent the parcel.
Having a copy of the receipt, I can go to the post office and begin an investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back