Ugly Knife Pics

But for me what always takes the cake is this classic. The Sayoc Kali Eskrima knife aka the Amercukri.
Sold 2006-2007 on rangermade.us for 1195 USD. Deal of the century.
Look at it. Not a single F given. Twelve hundred dollars.
rVzKw1Q.jpg

d9lPSck.jpg

And those are their actual promotional photos, too.
Maybe it comes with a single knuck in mangled old railroad tie steel to justify that price? :eek:

Sorry, that is just awful. Even for $12.00, I wouldn’t touch it.

51YjGjOP07L._SL1500_.jpg

12 bucks.
This is where I gotta agree with some of you guys, this pm2 doesn't need a choil.

Most of these ugly knives are at least competently made. Even the chinese cheapos, if you consider they make them for pennies on an assembly line. The funky Spydercos you can see how they would still be good in the hand. I have a real soft spot for the ones that fold up to be symmetrical (Balance, Poliwog), that's just cute. And there are fine brands like TOPS that has many models that look like they've been assembled from the catalogue of survival knife cliches.

The ugliest ones I think are the ones where nobody cared what they were putting out, especially if there's a whiff of swindling.

Like these India made garbage carving sets that positively infect the second hand market. They're always rare, vintage or antiques. There are a few variations, all made to the same rattly standards.
35YKLfY.jpg

But for me what always takes the cake is this classic. The Sayoc Kali Eskrima knife aka the Amercukri.
Sold 2006-2007 on rangermade.us for 1195 USD. Deal of the century.
Look at it. Not a single F given. Twelve hundred dollars.
rVzKw1Q.jpg

d9lPSck.jpg

And those are their actual promotional photos, too.
I am STUNNED! ONLY $1200! :eek: You win the abomination category. ;)

P panoz77 I don't want to click and enlarge that ... does that even have an edge on it?

Maybe?? LOL, it is very important when applying a camo paint job to also make sure the edge is painted, you wouldn't want to defeat the purpose of the camo job by leaving an exposed edge and reveal your position. ;)

Why stop there when you can go custom for $1600. Yes, 1,600 DOLLARS. AMERICAN.
mgzy7p69o86d3rd6g.jpg

btw - this is one of the best knife threads in the history of....knife threads. Reading this really puts a smile on my face.

Touché mon frere.

Competition is getting quite fierce on the ugly knives thread. Good thing I always keep one of these concealed on my person.

Edit: on second thought the pic of dildo knife that was originally here might be abit risqué

You’ll never guess where I’m hiding it. :poop:

Here’s another gem.
4fb9540930d31.jpeg

Spyderman has no pockets, or utility belt and is in spandex. I wonder how he carries this?

Last edited:
Touché mon frere.

Competition is getting quite fierce on the ugly knives thread. Good thing I always keep one of these concealed on my person.
tumblr_mvp3rds9Hb1ruokcoo1_500.jpg

You’ll never guess where I’m hiding it. :poop:

Here’s another gem.
4fb9540930d31.jpeg

Spyderman has no pockets, or utility belt and is in spandex. I wonder how he carries this?
Looks like this spiderman knife is in a pile of s**t

Back