Uncle Henry collectors? Just curious.

You really don't want that infraction do you?
NO I DOT NOT want an infraction! However, GASOUTHERNBOY would like a one in a million chance at something he will never see again.
What happened to private messaging, between members... Ken

Codger_64

NO I DOT NOT want an infraction! However, GASOUTHERNBOY would like a one in a million chance at something he will never see again.
What happened to private messaging, between members... Ken

PM's are available to paid members only. If you have paid your membership you need to update your user group.

Love to see that lb7 if you can post pics. Its a little tricky first go around.

I will gladly post pictures of it once I'm on a desk top computer.

I hope I didn't get you an infraction Ken. I'm still new to how Blade Forums operates. Marine Corps may have been a bit easier for me to understand. Semper Fi!

Jamie, newest Schrade Collector.

Codger_64

I will gladly post pictures of it once I'm on a desk top computer.

I hope I didn't get you an infraction Ken. I'm still new to how Blade Forums operates. Marine Corps may have been a bit easier for me to understand. Semper Fi!

Jamie, newest Schrade Collector.

Jamie, contact Ken off of the forum to see the information he has for you. Or search the knife pattern of interest on the internet marketing site to find the object you desire. It is indeed out there.

I found what I am searching for before I posted in this thread. I was only wanting to say thanks to Tom & say that I'm a collector of Uncle Henry knives as other in the thread. Once I'm back at my desk top I'll post my Uncle Henry which happens to be my favorite in my collection. I was not intending to get a infraction or someone else get one because of me.

Jamie

Thank you Tom for the relay to Jamie, we have made contact. :)
I could not PM him, and thought Codger would miss my post for a short time.
Sorry Codger, as a Schrade collector since 1973,
I have let items go many times, and have never seen them come up for sale again.
I often see thing come up for sale, and never see another.
I often kick myself, for letting a box of ten Schrade 835s go at $100 for the box.
My ACB8 is a good example, I have only ever seen one for them for sale... Ken

Here is a Uncle Henry that I let go. Wish that I would have held onto it because it was in great shape. We live & we learn.

The 2nd knife is the one I was talking about earlier in the thread. My favorite knife which is a UH Limited Edition LB7. Before & After pics. Do any one of you have one of them:Army, Marines & Navy? I've only see the Army one on the bay & was unable to pick it up. As I was hoping to get it for my dad an old Army Vet. I posted a picture of it & another version I've seen of the Marine's. I had came across another version of the Marine one without a shield but was unable to get my hands. I had hope to pick it up & then buy some USMC shields I had seen to finish the knife.

Good Hunting My Friends!

Last edited:
Great knife! Any lb7 is but a knife with a personal connection is always special. Thanx for posting it.
Jay

Thanks Jay! You're correct about the LB7. I hope that I can come across & get my hands on the other one. I have not seen the U.S. Air Force version but I know someone; EDBEAU, that has a sheath or two. We had came across them & I said "You have to have those to put a Schrade or to in". Then I found out that Uncle Henry had done the sheaths to go with the knife. So if anyone has a USMC Schrade sheath I'd be glad to take it off of your hands to go with my knife.

Jamie

Codger_64

Here is an image recovered from my crashed hard drive. It lost it's title so I can't say for sure whose image it is. Might be LT632RET from another knife forum. It seems like he had the set with coins.

dh324n.jpg

Wow nice collection, shame and a loss LT doesn't post here anymore.

Really enjoy his posts from the early days of this subforum.