Useless knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
images
I actual own one of these...from back in the filthy casual knife collector days. Honestly it functions pretty well as a substitute for an axe because the heft at the front of the blade makes it really 'choppy'.

I actual own one of these...from back in the filthy casual knife collector days. Honestly it functions pretty well as a substitute for an axe because the heft at the front of the blade makes it really 'choppy'.
You’re lucky it didn’t break in half and lodge in your liver.

Great necrothread. I'll add anything tacticool. As in, "You got that thing to cut open boxes????"

(I'll duck now.)

Reactions: Mo2

Some of these threads remind me that unlike most things in life, we're never going to run out of stupidity.

Heeter, RMK, whoever made this moronic thing you posted, and moreover the simpletons who are buying them, are all examples of the limitless resource that is stupidity. If only there was a way to extract electricity from it or something, the world would be set forever.

The average member of say, Heeter nation, could probably power a small country if we could just convert stupidity to electricity.

Hell, my forum posts alone would probably power a household. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back