Whacha Been Up To......

Ya bet! Keep on keeping on. Practice is what makes the difference. Course it can be over done I guess. I'm basket stamping 13 different belts right now. Getting crosseyed.
At the same time? I can see why…😳

🤣

Thank you sir! I'm pretty new here, but I thought you had to have a paid subscription to PM?
Oh! Didn’t realize you weren’t a paying member.

Hmmm…I’m a big fan of supporting the site, it’s a great site. Especially with all the great information and folks who frequent here.

Gold is $30 for the year I think. :) Is it worth it?

Oh! Didn’t realize you weren’t a paying member.

Hmmm…I’m a big fan of supporting the site, it’s a great site. Especially with all the great information and folks who frequent here.

Gold is $30 for the year I think. :) Is it worth it?
I certainly don’t have any objection if you would like to post the info here in this thread. Might be of help to multiple folks.

DAMN. C. Looks like you have been plying skins for decades!!👍👍👍
Stunning work my friend...👌
Thank you, J. ☺️ I’ve been enjoying working leather and learning new things everyday.

Padded mouse pad/takedown mat in Sharp & Fiery style.
Yes, why yes, I do have some blisters starting from hand-stitching this… haha.
15”x10”
09A58142-B5EA-40E4-902A-061B8832828F.jpeg

(firm padding…it does function properly as a mouse pad) 😁

All thirteen tooled!

2b8BPHl.jpg

TD5HSn5.jpg

The one with the initials on the tip is the incidental order. Its been oiled and I letting the others dry out from the tooling. I did oil the others last night. Also first time I Q ued in a while:

AHzFH7t.jpg

After dinner played some Sequence:

JUSGJRb.jpg

Nichole's mom Barb done whooped us. Barb won three games and Nichole and I each had two wins.

Whacha been up to?

All thirteen tooled!

2b8BPHl.jpg

TD5HSn5.jpg

The one with the initials on the tip is the incidental order. Its been oiled and I letting the others dry out from the tooling. I did oil the others last night. Also first time I Q ued in a while:

AHzFH7t.jpg

JUSGJRb.jpg

Nichole's mom Barb done whooped us. Barb won three games and Nichole and I each had two wins.

Whacha been up to?
I’m a huge fan of Sequence. Also, some nice looking leather in the works there, Dave.

All thirteen tooled!

2b8BPHl.jpg

TD5HSn5.jpg

AHzFH7t.jpg

JUSGJRb.jpg

Whacha been up to?
Great looking belts, Dave!!

Good deal. Yeah better to always discuss those little deals. Sometimes its even good to send me the buckle. On that order of 12 above I have the buckles because it is a set and the keepers were off true measurement a hair. Easy fix on my part but if I didn’t have the buckles and keepers I’d of not known and the fit of the belt through the keeper would of been bad.

Back