What kind of folder do you carry?

Upgraded my PM2 in K390 with custom C.F. scales. On the verge of "Favorite Knife" now...

Contours and textures are fantastic! Very light weight and well balanced. Quality from Aramis is stellar (possibly better than Spydie?). Knife was perfectly centered with zero adjustment.

9OzvSfgl.jpg

05j0Ljzl.jpg

BqJR6zLm.jpg

That's a nice mic. Looks well loved.

Thank you! The love so far was not by me, but I plan to keep using it. Though I need to give it a bit of a rub down and grab some standards to check how it's doing in accuracy.

Picture of another relevant user in my rotation. Yesterday I cut up a large (for me) double wall box from Uline with a Mnandi. These knives look pretty but they sure can cut. And the thin blade performs really well in all sorts of thick material. This is my ideal "dressy" knife.

20191029-211836-41105.jpg

Nice TRM Atom. I had no idea about these knives until recently. I recently picked up an Atom with OD green micarta. It hasn't least my pocket for the couple weeks I have had it. Amazingly light, thin, crazy sharp, and super easy to carry :thumbsup:
Thank you, though that particular knife is the Neutron. If you have the chance, try one or at least try to hold one. Slightly shorter and thinner (blade and scales) than the atom, but I can still wrap all four fingers around the grip in use. :cool:

Upgraded my PM2 in K390 with custom C.F. scales. On the verge of "Favorite Knife" now...

Contours and textures are fantastic! Very light weight and well balanced. Quality from Aramis is stellar (possibly better than Spydie?). Knife was perfectly centered with zero adjustment.

9OzvSfgl.jpg

05j0Ljzl.jpg

BqJR6zLm.jpg

Did you have to tune anything or just reassemble?

Thank you, though that particular knife is the Neutron. If you have the chance, try one or at least try to hold one. Slightly shorter and thinner (blade and scales) than the atom, but I can still wrap all four fingers around the grip in use. :cool:

I couldn't tell for sure if it was the Atom or the Neutron. So I guessed (wrong) :D. Either way they are both nice knives well made knives.

On a side note I did contact Matej at Uncovsky knives and got my name on the list for a Dark Series w/ persian blade and damascus thumbstud and spacer. Can't wait for that one to get here.

I couldn't tell for sure if it was the Atom or the Neutron. So I guessed (wrong) :D. Either way they are both nice knives well made knives.

On a side note I did contact Matej at Uncovsky knives and got my name on the list for a Dark Series w/ persian blade and damascus thumbstud and spacer. Can't wait for that one to get here.
EXCELLENT!!!! You will not be sorry. I can't check every little area of the forum, but when you get it, if you could show it off in this thread, I would love to see it.

Back