What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thanks again Primble, blue bone always catches my eye.

LXgXIJg.jpg

Made me smile, my friend.
The other two guitarists in our worship band, both usually playing 12 strings, rely on capos to deal with any key other than G, C, or D. And since half of our selections are old hymns, a lot of them are in Bb, Eb, etc.
And when there is a modulation (key change), usually 1/2 step up on the last verse or chorus, it’s fun to watch them try to move the capo, or just stop playing. 😀
I find that amusing, however since the guitars I play only have 4 strings, who am I to chuckle?

Hope you whip it fast. I caught that right before Easter. Three days of laying around in my recliner ~ I slogged through my attachments, deleted a couple thousand photos. Which is less than half of what I started with. I quit though, because it’s tedious, tiresome, and boring. Yessir. All three. Plus, I made the mistake of slowing to look at them. And I liked them, so it felt dumb to delete them.
It took a good week to get back to myself and like you, three days stuck in my recliner. I've been deleting some photos too, and I also felt bad about it but what are you going to do right? I've been using imgur, but I don't like leaving my account data overdrawn.

Hope you're feeling better Patrick? I just give up on catching up sometimes, otherwise I'll deliberately not log on knowing it will take me hours. At least your Ember is ridiculously nice ;)
That's good advice, I've been avoiding logging in for the same reason. Forget about it, I'm not even going to try catching up! 🤣 And thank you! 😁

Great pairing!
Thank you! 😁

Last edited:
I was going to grab a walnut opinel but I had seen these listed by my favorite purveyor of fine pocket knives and collectables and thought they looked pretty neat.

The large one is really a nice size. The xl is definitely extra large! They have some sort of fancy stainless steel too so I'm excited to tote it around for a while. Opinel #7 for scale

The lock mechanism is super solid. The handle is basically the same shape as the way I modified the opinel. It's great. I just have to drill a lanyard hole.

Anyone want to try out the XL, give a shout and I'll throw it in the mail.

Back