What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Man o man that Diamond is a thing of beauty, Jack!!!!

CutCo_zps06a7322e.jpg

Thanks Peter and Gev, I do like it very much:)

Jack, I agree with Gev, nice to see a close up of the jigging on that Diamond Jack. Two beauties!

Gev - I never tire of seeing your classics:)

knarfeng

senex morosus moderator
Staff member
Super Mod
Took a vacation day to work a major project in the back yard today. (Always meets the criteria of "major" when you have to have crane brought in.)

This Queen Half-Congress has become one of my favorites and came in handy a couple of times this morning.

This came in the mail today. I got it in a trade and was told it was a soldier. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it is actually a pioneer.

xJ53EKq.jpg

Took a vacation day to work a major project in the back yard today. (Always meets the criteria of "major" when you have to have crane brought in.)

This Queen Half-Congress has become one of my favorites and came in handy a couple of times this morning.

I like that 1/2 congress Frank:thumbup:

Today

Pete

I carried one of these too.. However, I got fedup of the keyring sometime ago and from the first day filed it off so it is more like the soldier model. I haven never added a fobe to one.. do you let the fobe hang out of your pocket to reach in easily or is it just decoration?

This came in the mail today. I got it in a trade and was told it was a soldier. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it is actually a pioneer.

xJ53EKq.jpg

That's a really great shot of this Case Pete! :thumbup:
May I ask what the model number on this one is? I like the idea of the punch instead of the spey.

Thanks, I like that it has the punch & sheepsfoot , the model is 6318pu

Pete

I arrived home today after being away at work for a week to find a note saying that there was a parcel to pick up from my local Post Office .
To say I'm happy and excited is an understatement :)

Le Thiers , Companion , Norwegian Birch handle , Carbon Steel blade .

Gary Grayley has a lot to answer for , because I had never heard of these knives before he posted his trio of beauty's

Ken

Beautiful Ken, I think I may be placing an order for the compact version very soon as well. If you wouldn't mind can you or Gary PM me the store you ordered it from? Merci!

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC