What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

That Yello's a looker for sure, Chris. With some intersting pins to boot! Never have seen that before. Backstory?

Thanks! Honestly, there isn't a hugely interesting backstory, just that I found it at a Florida flea market along with a Buck 701 and a Russell Jack. :)

I think the entire catch was had for $85.... I was a pretty happy camper that day. :D

Hello!

An unusual pair today:

original.jpg

Tomorrow it will be back to SAKs again:

original.jpg

Regards,
Alex

Hey Thom, nice to see another fan of the IMCO lighter! I've got one somewhere, given to me by a friend. Lightweight, wind resistant, reliable... what a champ! :thumbup:
Makes a nice companion to your Webermesser.

Hey Sam, is that a Yellow Rose 68 Pony??

It's a #53 Harness Jack, a touch bigger. Both patterns always look similar in photo's without something for scale. A good way to tell is the #68 Pony Jack only has 3 pins holding the covers on as opposed to the #53/4's which have 4:)

Just a bit of morning mine clearance was it Alex? ;)

Hey Thom, nice to see another fan of the IMCO lighter! I've got one somewhere, given to me by a friend. Lightweight, wind resistant, reliable... what a champ! :thumbup:
Makes a nice companion to your Webermesser.

Well, it seems to keep its fuel a bit better than a Zippo....and at a third of the price, well I'm happy to let it get coked up lighting fuses. It has the additional benefit of becoming a candle too!

Is that a new lighter? Very nice sir :thumbup:

Nope, this is my second one, had it a couple of years. Think I must have gifted the last one away.

I grabbed this Bertram Hen & Rooster today. The German SS on this baby really takes a great edge.

BertramH-R_zpsfff4ff66.jpg~original

Hello!

Sruff, almost! ;) :) A bit of "cheating" here, because I counted the way from the post office to my home as "carrying"... ;) [these are bound to go out of production and one was missing in my Fällkniven collection]

Regards,
Alex

Back