What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

That Browning looks like a useful knife r8shell, nice sheath too :thumbup:

Thanks, Jack. I've only had a chance to use it to open mail and cut up a bell pepper, but it does seem like it could be a handy little blade. As far as the sheath, you are being too kind to call it "nice", but it works. :D

r8shell, I don't see anything wrong with that sheath at all. I would use it as well as that knife. Like Jack says, it looks very useful.

Nice looking jigging on that bone, Kyle! Tell a little about where, when you got that Cline Stewart. I didn't know you had picked up any "older" knives, is it recent?

Nice looking jigging on that bone, Kyle! Tell a little about where, when you got that Cline Stewart. I didn't know you had picked up any "older" knives, is it recent?
Haha this is my only "old" knife. I got it off of the exchange a few days ago. I wish I knew more about it haha.

r8shell, I don't see anything wrong with that sheath at all. I would use it as well as that knife. Like Jack says, it looks very useful.

Thanks, Bob. I can get a bit OCD about uneven stitching. :eek: But the important thing is it keeps the blade from stabbing me. :eek: :D

Going with the Frank Buster gunstock stockman.

FnRoosterStagClosed_zps0f38e4cd.jpg~original

Those are beauties David. A good feather pattern is one of my favorites, and that slippie has it in spades. Thanks for sharing.

Chris

Breath taking David. I'm at a loss for words on that pair. You're a lucky man. :thumbup: :D

Chris & Bob - thank you both for your kind words :) It's nice for the Bump slip-joint to finally have a big brother :glee:

Last edited:
18101613269_28004e38c2_b.jpg

Cadet Plus today.
Too many great pics to quote them all so I will just thank you all for posting your awesome knives.

Here's my yellow Case Peanut. I've been carrying a peanut for years now. I've been rotating between this one and a rough black delrin peanut.
yellow%20peanut_zpsseebatay.jpg

Thought I'd pocket these two today :) Have a great Sunday everyone :thumbup:

Bob and Tim - These both have the Sheepsfoot blade. I do not think that they ever made a 2 blade with the Hawkbill.
I carry the orange one a lot, the NifeBright is mint:D

16303455506_fd94a3fe58_b.jpg

16121892310_4fdf5d1b5e_b.jpg

I agree with Bob, gotta get me one of the hay'n helper sheepsfoots so I won't feel as badly using my vipers for yardwork. The acute tip might find itself lost one day on a bag of gritty top soil.:eek:

As always this thread keeps me occupied for a half hour catching up each day. Always something new to drool over. :DThis one with me past few days.

20150530_134453_zpspr7hhbjv.jpg

Sheepsfoots and wharncliffes would steal my pocket as well

Going with this today for write, light and slice. Loving the needle tip present on the clip 77 Bladeforums jack. After using the viper for so long I've forgotten how lovely some belly is. :D

tumblr_np7sbv7vM31rzq6m9o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Back