What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Have a great day fishing Kris. Tomorrow is opening day of archery! I'll be taking my Dozier on it's maiden voyage.

Good luck tomorrow Jake! I hope to see pictures of that Dozer in the hunting thread. Our season has been going for a week and I have not gotten ready. I have several projects around the house tomorrow morning then going to hang stands and paint property line tomorrow afternoon. For the morning I will have the Kerry Hampton Saddle Horn and the Bose Zulu Spear fixed blade. In the afternoon I will swap the Bose for a 10 handforged camp knife.

Chris

Last edited:
I know how that goes Chris, I'm not as prepared as I usually am for the season but maybe that'll bring me luck! Hope you get everything squared away so you can get out there! I'll be sure to post some pics in the hunting thread showing what I carry, I like to switch it up.

e1596a1f4e7a741155bc97ee6aafd096.jpg

😍

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks Greg, Gevo , Dean , GT, Johnny 5 and most of all KBA I am pretty sure it was KBA that was kind enough to sell me that wonderful Winchester. I switched it up to the MAM.....I had apples to slay. :D
29303469725_733d8ce00a_b.jpg

Recycled pic because it's dark and I am lazy.

Great Barlow, Jack. :thumbup: It may just be me, but I feel like we don't see photos of the TCs with clip blades often enough.

A life in review:D So many great knives and pictures....thank you all and all I certainly missed:D:thumbup:

A stylishly attractive Barlow, Jack.

Nice, Jack! Double Barlows bring dual blessings!

Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated :) :thumbup:

Beautiful bone Gev, and you've captured it really well :thumbup:

Looks great! Bling! :) :thumbup:

Getting ready to head out early tomorrow for a day of fly fishing on the Jefferson, drift boat, with my wife and friend/fishing guide Joe.

Sounds like an idyllic day Kris, have a great time :thumbup:

Have a great day fishing Kris. Tomorrow is opening day of archery! I'll be taking my Dozier on it's maiden voyage.

Hope you have a great day Jake, I enjoy your archery pics :) Fantastic Dozier :thumbup:

Another great working knife :thumbup:

I have these two trousered today :) Have a great weekend everyone :thumbup:

This is a slow thread today, has everyone gone fishing?! ;) :D I'm going out this evening with some friends, so switching to this Albert Oates Senator :thumbup:

This is a slow thread today, has everyone gone fishing?! ;) :D I'm going out this evening with some friends, so switching to this Albert Oates Senator :thumbup:

Have a great time tonight! Great choice in knives today and for tonight. That Oates is regal:thumbup::thumbup: And...You Lambsfoot is just an outstanding piece. The jewelry made me smile:D

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday so far. :)

Until I can get my 2 new 77's out of the tubes I will just have to make do with this old red thingy :rolleyes:

29959984471_35dced465d_b_d.jpg

Have a great time tonight! Great choice in knives today and for tonight. That Oates is regal:thumbup::thumbup: And...You Lambsfoot is just an outstanding piece. The jewelry made me smile:D

Thanks a lot Gev :) :thumbup:

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday so far. :)

Until I can get my 2 new 77's out of the tubes I will just have to make do with this old red thingy :rolleyes:

29959984471_35dced465d_b_d.jpg

It's a hard life Ron! :D :thumbup:

I'm building some 2x4 and plywood shelves for our shed today, so the Camillus 72 whittler's knife (a.k.a. carpenter's knife) seems an appropriate choice.

84c5d0df6d2c66c893165aaa50c49ce0.jpg

Le Thiers per Chambriard Compact with a nice belt sheath made by Gary Graley.
20161001_113953.jpg

Back