What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Old Winchester barlow today...

15e46158440a2e383ef746e3c58deeb7_zpsosy1iyfu.jpg

Thanks for the kind words on my Dunn, Steve does fine work.

Watching the birds with some coffee this morning, before I go put up some new hog fencing. This well made Boker is perfect for the property.

bfboker619-jpg.722161

The view of or property, 45 acres all together. The power line coming off the barn is going up to my upper well, we have two wells and own the water rights to both. This is part of the boulder batholith , a rock hounds dream. We did not think we were going to have good internet, but Hughes Net(owned by Dish) just upgraded to a fifth gen system, it works pretty good.

bfhs-jpg.722163

Attachments

• BFBOKER619.jpg
    BFBOKER619.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 205
  • BFHS.jpg
    BFHS.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 202
Well, my day is shot. Wife was gonna take me to see a private car collection today, our first day just her and I since the baby was born. Was supposed to be a surprise. But got called out to work today. Other guy hurt his back. Hope he makes it tomorrow so I can work in the shop on my 33.

At least I have these two to keep me company. I think I still wanna sell the saddle trapper but then I carry it a day or two and like it. Hmmm

EBA13515-57B9-4BE4-ACB9-251B71F50B8A.jpg

Cool pocket sheath SVT :thumbsup:, who made that please and thank you :).

So a Joker and a Pioneer walk into a bar together .....

[URL=http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/ts39/media/6CE2D686-7693-4496-A82B-18714DEE7012_zpsk5q6lmrt.jpg.html][/URL]

These two are sitting still because I'm holding a freshly picked rasberry with my lips and they both think they are going to get it.
IMG_4935_zpsgf6ygqwn.jpg

Well, the one on the right appears to be a lab. I've had nothing but labs for years & they all think that humans aren't smart enough to do anything without their help, especially if you add any sort of food to the activity.

Cool pocket sheath SVT :thumbsup:, who made that please and thank you :).

So a Joker and a Pioneer walk into a bar together .....

No city knife today?

It's not a pocket sheath. It's a belt clipped sheath. It came from CK.net. Very nice sheath, working like champ for me. I use it on belt at work and generally at work. Then pocket carry in the modded ksf other times.

LOL! :D You take a great photo Tom :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack, you too. I am working on it, helps greatly to have attractive subject matter :)

No city knife today?

It's not a pocket sheath. It's a belt clipped sheath. It came from CK.net. Very nice sheath, working like champ for me. I use it on belt at work and generally at work. Then pocket carry in the modded ksf other times.

It happens, albeit rarely, I am in a "give folders a chance" phase today and yesterday. It won't last through tomorrow :). Thanks for the info on the sheath :thumbsup:

Carrying my Speaker Jack today :thumbsup:

Carrying this #13 Speaker Jack today.

A1DE3DF6-68F7-42C0-886F-13B56F73D63C.jpg
Lovely gents.

This week my kitchen knives were a Case SBJr (thanks, Bob) and a Wright & Son lambsfoot:
RPWknfZ.jpg

iw9iaIb.jpg

- GT
GT, I do like the depth and texture of the bone on your SB Jr.

I'm waiting for my kids and grandson to arrive for our Father's Day gathering. I'm also thinking of my own father who passed on almost 12 years ago.

yF3wbLP.jpg
Great pair Peregrin, I especially like the look of the fixed blade.

Carrying 2 folders today, kind of rare for me.

Tom, still working on the light box. I tried a 4 tube fluorescent desk lamp but the light is too cold. You may be right about the LEDs. You've got it down nicely.

Still totin' the JD Ellis Lanny's Clip. At under 3 oz for a full sized 3 1/2" blade this is barely noticeable in the pocket. Not only a substantial knife in a featherweight configuration but it looks great too.

VRuacK0.jpg

A2I7rlw.jpg
Ted, that LC has grown on me for sure (and I'm not the greatest fan of Micarta if I'm honest.;))

My 10 dot Case Appaloosa Barlow today. Scales are unmatched: I like the pile side better.IMG_20170619_130252826_HDR~3-1514x859.jpg

Harry, MT Damascus, nice spreads you both have.

Harry, while I have yet to put in a rose garden (only been here 14 years, what's the rush?), I did have a 3 tier terraced rose garden in Seattle. Talk about fungal diseases... it was a badge of honor to have roses out there. You could pick out the stubborn types who insisted on growing the mold-susceptible cultivars LOL.

Great knives all, folks. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Jack, you too. I am working on it, helps greatly to have attractive subject matter :)

Thanks Tom :)

Lovely gents.

My 10 dot Case Appaloosa Barlow today. Scales are unmatched: I like the pile side better.View attachment 722268

Thanks, lovely Barlow my friend :) :thumbsup:

I'm off to see ADEE over in Huddersfield in the morning. Got this Harrison Fisher Crown Penknife set aside :)

Back