What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

OLsen OK 511 Howard City, MI (1978 or earlier, I think). This is my EDC Olsen so it has been cleaned (it was green tarnish on one side, and brown "crust" on the other when I got it), lubed, and kept sharp. Very handy "sharp finger".

LYamhUr.jpg

- Stuart
I sent you a message.

OLsen OK 511 Howard City, MI (1978 or earlier, I think). This is my EDC Olsen so it has been cleaned (it was green tarnish on one side, and brown "crust" on the other when I got it), lubed, and kept sharp. Very handy "sharp finger".

LYamhUr.jpg

- Stuart
That's a very cool little knife! As Alan said it has great character!

I think it's 145* outside today. My daughters 6th birthday party. My wife has decided she can do a spa party for the little girls. A professional one at a place woulda been 350$. I think she's spent 450$ and counting.... I'm doing a good job keeping my mouth shut.... lol

These two along. I haven't put the warren stockman down since I got it. It's starting to show signs of use. Had it full of grease yesterday. Glad it came clean!

7nPTxgi.jpg

Since the heat and humidity started to sky rocket down here, I stopped carrying carbon blades to work. Today is an easy half-day in the field, so for the first time in a couple of months, my TC14 and Peanut are reunited (and it feels so good).

IMG_20170819_142243_3.jpg
Love that peanut!!

Back