What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

The mail arrived, with my new Portuguese handmade knife.
This true work of art of the artisan Veríssimo in Miranda do Douro, has linerlock and stag hands!!!

2zg6nhs.jpg
kd1vsj.jpg
24cefd4.jpg
2cd7iwn.jpg
Beautiful and interesting piece !! Congrats and looking forward to seeing more of it :):thumbsup:

Have not been totin' much lately because I've been home sick, so really just fondlin' as I please. But I've got to do a tuneup on Rumbletruck today, as I think I'm getting arcing through my plug wires and it's running rough. 81's been my go-to work knife since I got it, and seems appropriate to pair these black beauties. Also pruned some Brussel Sprout plants earlier with the sheepsfoot.

27120840849_b545153abc_c.jpg

Anyone else use to follow the tracks when you were youngins?
Heck yes! We have a lot of them around here and they were often the straightest line from point A to point B. We had a set of tracks that ran from just behind my backyard to a block away from my school. Walked it nearly every school day, weather permitting.

Nice Teardrop!

The mail arrived, with my new Portuguese handmade knife.
This true work of art of the artisan Veríssimo in Miranda do Douro, has linerlock and stag hands!!!

2zg6nhs.jpg
kd1vsj.jpg
24cefd4.jpg
2cd7iwn.jpg

I'd like to see some more of this too. Very nice rustic look to it and a fine blade. Could you give any idea if it was very expensive or not?

Thanks, Will

Back