What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thank Choo and I still do...every chance I get in Milam County

26696845131_c6a4c43ceb_b.jpg
Nice photo. Are you a RR employee or just an enthusiast?

Been on the lookout for one of these for a while now! Merry Christmas to me!

T3i9Ngd.jpg
Congrats on finally getting one my friend . That is some of the finest Stag run that we are ever going to get to see . I hope that you enjoy yours as much as I do mine . I think it is one of the finest knives that I have . Carry it in good health my friend .

Harry

Yes sir. Signal Maintainer for BNSF. I always look forward to our yearly calendar for the exceptional photos. Your photo is calendar quality my friend.
Your too kind my friend :D Sounds like a wonderful life ! I think I would enjoy it a lot. Probably a great many opportunities to use a knife and compose some awesome photographs;):) In that one a man was just boarding the front of the engine...you can just make him out. I missed the shot by a millisecond.

Looking forward to those photographs and your RR and Traditionals calendar layout.;)

All this train talk :D this was one of my grandad's daily drivers from 1944 until 1959. GE 44 tonner, one of two. This one originally from GE, another bought from NYO&W (now restored as #104 in it's original livery). Both in the Southeastern Railway Museum. I rode both many a time as a kid.

All this train talk :D this was one of my grandad's daily drivers from 1944 until 1959. GE 44 tonner, one of two. This one originally from GE, another bought from NYO&W (now restored as #104 in it's original livery). Both in the Southeastern Railway Museum. I rode both many a time as a kid.

Super cool Jerry !! Thanks for sharing :D Love the history

Congrats on finally getting one my friend . That is some of the finest Stag run that we are ever going to get to see . I hope that you enjoy yours as much as I do mine . I think it is one of the finest knives that I have . Carry it in good health my friend .

Harry

Thanks Harry, I am really impressed with the knife! I love my #72 lock back in micarta I had to find a 72 or 73 in stag. I like how snappy it is and I don't complain bout a strong spring. I'm glad I was finally able to score one that I wanted with really even and beautiful stag covers. Patience paid off!

Whittling feathers once again
Enticed by Winter's cold
Forever cherished leaves of steel
Almost gone into Eternity'
Another peek oh stubborn Tree

19957370150_c9ea99b5ee_b.jpg

Nice to see your Aitor Gev :) :thumbsup:

Have not been totin' much lately because I've been home sick, so really just fondlin' as I please. But I've got to do a tuneup on Rumbletruck today, as I think I'm getting arcing through my plug wires and it's running rough. 81's been my go-to work knife since I got it, and seems appropriate to pair these black beauties. Also pruned some Brussel Sprout plants earlier with the sheepsfoot.

27120840849_b545153abc_c.jpg

Hope you're feeling better soon :) Nice knife :thumbsup:

I should be on the road again in a month or less. I'm going to start up the series again. :D

Knife content

Tomorrows carry:
Folkstreams

30781492782_9f7a448312_b.jpg

Look forward to that Gev :) It's always a treat to see that lovely Barlow too :) :thumbsup:

I'm carrying this Needham Lambsfoot today :thumbsup:

Back