What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

The snow that hardly ever drifts
From sieves and sifts
Once a Texas Winters blue moon
Stills the landscape like an empty room
Flakes of powdery light
On stump and bending stem
Soon returns to melting drops again

38918034561_29e1d48861_b.jpg

Last edited:
Both of these today . Lambfoot and Sheepsfoot

Harry
Love the strop and those knives are Smashing !!! Awesome your feeding the cat and it is repaying the kindness in spades. Stay warm and dry. Oh ...and Romeo, the orange cat I built the house for last year, found a home a few months back. He came to visit once and looked all groomed and dapper. I gave him some chicken and have not seen him since :D:thumbsup:

Love the strop and those knives are Smashing !!! Awesome your feeding the cat and it is repaying the kindness in spades. Stay warm and dry. Oh ...and Romeo, the orange cat I built the house for last year, found a home a few months back. He came to visit once and looked all groomed and dapper. I gave him some chicken and have not seen him since :D:thumbsup:
Thank you my friend for the very kind words and the up-date on Romeo . If you look down behind the picture in my post , you can see the food bowl for the cat that we don't have . When it gets cold , we put it on our porch . She comes in but will not stay .

Harry

Yellow rules the day.
Thanks, R8shell!!!
;):thumbsup:
I can't seem to find anything by him? Mine was inspired by Emily Dickenson ;) but you led my in a cool direction. Nice yellow knives indeed. Gotta love any woman named Rachell, especially one with such a big sefirot of Tifaret (Heart )
Gosh, y'all gonna make me blush. :p

Great shot.
We’re still waiting for our first snow up here on the Il/ Wis line, and you have it down there?

I am picturing gridlock, accidents, school closings, and declarations of martial law.
Ha! It was a close call. Fortunately they closed the public schools, and the gov't offices delayed opening until 10am. It pretty much all melted by 9:00. :rolleyes: I barely had a chance to get a few pictures. :D

Back