What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Just back from Glennbad, what may be the world's first Beerbelly!

zYAQlA8.jpg
Jeff that is certainly unique my friend! Another job well done by Glennbad!

Change of plans.

I was on my way back from lunch when I was hit in the face by a huge glint.
I look over to see a table of shiny new wrenches at the local flea market and had to stop ( he had a few hundred Craftsman ratcheting combos of the same size which must've been liquidated )
I instantly spied this Klein electrician when I got up there and it had to follow me home for $5.
After flushing it out, fixing the blunted tip, and sharpening it I just had to drop it in my pocket.

Good score!
Kleins are one of the sinfully ignored brands in work-utility knives. Great quality for dirt cheap.
I have been thinking of grabbing one of their 3 blade radio electricians.

Good score!
Kleins are one of the sinfully ignored brands in work-utility knives. Great quality for dirt cheap.
I have been thinking of grabbing one of their 3 blade radio electricians.
I am definitely liking it so far.

The guy also had another TL-29 type knife there which was probably a Klein but the blade was so worn out that I only looked at it for half a second before walking over to his pile of $1 rusty wrenches with this paid for knife in hand.

Pocketing these two today, my ebony Lambsfoot, and my first GEC and first forum knife, gifted to me by Duncan @Campbellclanman, treasured always :) :thumbsup:

aw-ebony-lambsfoot-26-6-jpg.891127

gec-4-1-jpg.891128
That is quite the introduction to GEC! Seeing pics of the 85 Harness Jack is what got me to start visiting the Porch on a regular basis.

That one is a Case 6383 split-back whittler from the 70’s. They are fairly common and shouldn’t be too hard to locate. It is a very efficient way to get three blades into a slim package.

Today’s carry.
View attachment 891137
Thanks for the info, Travman. I instantly did a search and was surprised to see what some of the older ( 40's and earlier ) are going for. I saw one for almost a thousand! :eek:

Beautiful ol' barehead!

Just back from Glennbad, what may be the world's first Beerbelly!

zYAQlA8.jpg
Now that is cool!

39782668330_4339a3a8b2_h.jpg

Back