What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

It makes my heart sing every time I look at it. :)
No doubt about it. You're a lucky knife-nut Vince :D

full

Pàdruig

Live and Let Die
Platinum Member
I‘m totin’ a new custom fixed blade today from local knife maker Evan Miller (Hawk Wing Forge). It is 5 1/2 inches long and a joy to carry. White G10 handles and a 30 degree inclusive edge, fantastic little slicer.

9VwhvDS.jpg

That looks like an exceptional fixed blade, Tom! That looks like it would excel at just about any day-to-day chore.

I've been out of action since Sunday and gotten way behind on this thread. I had a minor outpatient procedure (think "frontal colonoscopy" with a camera and laser) yesterday to remove a 12 mm (think .47 cal. bullet) kidney stone (first and, hopefully, last). Today, I'm in pain management, so am a bit dopier than usual. I'll try to catch up on some complimentary comments on the recent fine postings soon. Today, this is about all I am totin' around the house: a Belknap Hardware barlow from 1968-1985.

CsIZ3Gr.jpg

LK2KbNc.jpg

cOGScIk.jpg

- Stuart

I hope you recover quickly, Stuart! I've never had the pleasure of a kidney stone (knocking on wood) but I've had buddies who have and they say it's less than pleasant.

Looks nice Dylan :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack! Great duo you are sporting today.

I'm usually not too crazy about such knives, but that is a beauty, Dwight!

I’m pairing these two again today. It’s hard to go wrong with Ironwood or Red Sawcut Bone! ;) They are two of my favorites! :)

40403139593_1609868c96_b_d.jpg

An exceptional photo of an incredible duo, Ron!

Went with this older Barlow today. It isn't the finest of knives but I really like it. It practically sings when you open and close the blades, some of the best walk and talk in my collection.

XrxNVMn.jpg

Half/Stop

Gold Member

Went with this older Barlow today. It isn't the finest of knives but I really like it. It practically sings when you open and close the blades, some of the best walk and talk in my collection.

XrxNVMn.jpg
Thanks for the compliment Dylan! :) It isn’t the finest of knives...... You jest my friend! :eek: That’s an absolutely beautiful old Sawcut Barlow! And as usual a stunning photo! :thumbsup: :D

That looks like an exceptional fixed blade, Tom! That looks like it would excel at just about any day-to-day chore.

I hope you recover quickly, Stuart! I've never had the pleasure of a kidney stone (knocking on wood) but I've had buddies who have and they say it's less than pleasant.

Thank you, Jack! Great duo you are sporting today.

I'm usually not too crazy about such knives, but that is a beauty, Dwight!

XrxNVMn.jpg
What a sweet Bower !!

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC