What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

D Duckdog ~
Appreciate all your kind comments on my, and others totes & pics!

Better make a sheath for that duct knife!

Or should it be called Duck knife?
Here's a Duck Knife:
fVHG0fq.jpg

Got back home from my turkey hunting and bass fishing trip inland last night. Today I was local; got the boat in the water and ready for the season, took it out for a couple of hours to test run (and test the fishing) - I like stainless steel when I'm on saltwater - Buck 303 was today's carry. OH
Buck-303-X-1990.jpg

Wow, you take a great photo Dwight
Thanks pal.

Another Rembrandt Harvey featuring one of my most favorites of all time.

Fine picture of a very fine knife, Dwight.
Thanks Stuart.

You went and did it again!! One very fine knife in a fine picture after another. Thanks, though, as they are wonderful to see.
Mighty kind of you my friend.

You, too, Harvey? Another handsome knife in a fabulous photo. Do you and Fodderwing Fodderwing have a secret plot underway?
Haha! You are the master kind sir.

Can’t seem to leave this one at home.
Might fine MOP Robeson pocket jewelry Nick.

If Dwight and I are in a “secret plot,” then you and and a bunch of others are in it with us.
x2 D Duckdog

This one today while I took the Snow Blower off of one tractor and the Snow Blade off of the other .

Harry
Never get tired of viewing that old TEW Harry. Glad to hear you are able to retire your Blizzard Defense System for the season. :D

2010 Stag half congress today.
My oh my what a lovely congress Paul!

Took a walk with Willow and carried this fine instrument.
IMG_1528.jpeg

Thanks pal.

Thanks Stuart.

x2 D Duckdog

Never get tired of viewing that old TEW Harry. Glad to hear you are able to retire your Blizzard Defense System for the season. :D

View attachment 1112548
Thank you Dwight, your Ancient is such a terrific knife:thumbsup:

Thanks pal.

Thanks Stuart.

x2 D Duckdog

View attachment 1112548
Rembrandt, lol. I guess then, you are da Vinci.:) Don’t we just adore our Ancients?

Can’t seem to leave this one at home.

I can see why.

This one today while I took the Snow Blower off of one tractor and the Snow Blade off of the other .

That's a very handsome knife, Harry. with the grace and gravity that come with age (don't even ask me about gravity).

I was off today so that gave me a good excuse to carry this. I am thoroughly enjoying having it around, and a carry knife does not get much better, though I may have to start calling it 'ol patchy.

I think that it is just Peachy.

Better make a sheath for that duct knife!

Or should it be called Duck knife?

Thanks, Jeff. I have it secured in a hand-me down ballistic nylon sheath. so no blood letting so far.

Punny guy... I like it!

I'm a man of my word, and I am unanimous in that.

Here's a Duck Knife:

And what a beauty it is. That knife makes my heart take flight.

Got back home from my turkey hunting and bass fishing trip inland last night. Today I was local; got the boat in the water and ready for the season, took it out for a couple of hours to test run (and test the fishing) - I like stainless steel when I'm on saltwater - Buck 303 was today's carry. OH

Classic fishing and hunting tool there, Harry. I'm glad that you are safely returned to the Porch.

D Duckdog Thank you kindly Stuart. If Dwight and I are in a “secret plot,” then you and and a bunch of others are in it with us.:)

Thanks to both of you, but you are being evasive. Regardless, I'll keep your secret if you keep posting those beauties.

- Stuart

Harry, I like that old knife. It looks like a trusted companion.
Thank you very much Paul . It is a very trusted companion . I have only had it a little over 2 years and it shares my daily carry chores with my other old Taylors Eye Witness whenever I am planning to do any work . I have another old Taylors Eye Witness paid for and am expecting it to be delivered any time now from the UK . We will see how much it cuts into the Pocket Time of this one .

Harry

View attachment 1112548
Thanks very much Dwight . Blizzard Defense System ?? We got about 6 inches last Sunday and it is now gone . That is the way the other snows we will get will go too . I do not discount getting more snows here until May 15 . On top of that , I looked at our Calendar and figured I should get er done now .
Take care my friend .

Harry

Back