What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Beautiful pair! :thumbsup::thumbsup: What's the wooden Jack?

ZGoUqhT.jpg

Prompted by several of the recent post, I'm totin' a Mutt & Jeff pair today: a rather robust Miller Bros. jack (3 3/4", 1872-1926) and a particularly petite (though practical) Primble 401B small stockman (perfect for riding the range on a Shetland pony, 2 3/4", 1968-1985).

nXcWqx9.jpg

1BvAMat.jpg

- Stuart

Prompted by several of the recent post, I'm totin' a Mutt & Jeff pair today: a rather robust Miller Bros. jack (3 3/4", 1872-1926) and a particularly petite (though practical) Primble 401B small stockman (perfect for riding the range on a Shetland pony, 2 3/4", 1968-1985).

nXcWqx9.jpg

1BvAMat.jpg

- Stuart
Both very nice Stuart, but the one on top is stellar.

Splendid pic Dwight :thumbsup:

Hope you and your specs are reunited soon!
Fantastic pics, Jack.

Thank you very much Vince :) :thumbsup:

TGIF!
A Canadian Elk and Damasteel Lightfoot, along with the usual suspect Lloyd today (a rare pile side shot:)).
rBvdlBT.jpg

Very nice indeed Gary :thumbsup:

I'm sporting a Case Backpocket knife along with the Camillus today. As I say about a lot of my knives, I really need to carry this one more often.

QOTcnzah.jpg

Fine pairing Buzz :thumbsup:

Beautiful photos, Jack, and your TC looks good with patina. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Dean :) :thumbsup:

My vision is blurry, too, but I can't blame it on specs. Too much posting on Beverages and Blades! I was able to see the fine pair that you posted, though, Jack. And I like the way that you adjusted the background so that we could share your visual experience today.

LOL! :D Thank Stuart :) :thumbsup:

Wishing you back to 20 20 soonest. Those too are nice.

Thanks for the kind words Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Love that pic :) :thumbsup:

Terrific Gev :thumbsup:

Those are lovely, Tom. Remington (by Camillus) did Delrin very well, a great blend of form and function. I have several of those "plastic" knives that I am proud to carry, though yours look so fine in your pictures.

LbipEFN.jpg

- Stuart

Definitely a looker Stuart :cool: :thumbsup:

Nice pairing Rachel :thumbsup:

Gevonovich Gevonovich r8shell r8shell Thanks guys. Rachel, it is a little 3” Miller bros single blade. I carried it yesterday and also posted it in this thread on page 7005 with the blade open. Great snappy little knife!

Great googley moogley!! That pearl-sided Remington pen is fantastic, Nick. Your MOP clad Robeson was pretty nice and this one raises the bar, with its sublime sinuosity. The stately Miller Bros. is in fine, albeit heady, company.

D Duckdog Thank you very much, Stuart. That Remington is quite handsome.

Thank you, Harvey. I need to carry those Remingtons more often.

Beautiful pair! :thumbsup::thumbsup: What's the wooden Jack?

ZGoUqhT.jpg

Nothing more peaceful than a couple of fine folders fanned out in the sun, with some cooling shade nearby.

- Stuart

Gevonovich Gevonovich r8shell r8shell Thanks guys. Rachel, it is a little 3” Miller bros single blade. I carried it yesterday and also posted it in this thread on page 7005 with the blade open. Great snappy little knife!
Thanks for the info; that is a fine little knife.
Nice pairing Rachel :thumbsup:
Nothing more peaceful than a couple of fine folders fanned out in the sun, with some cooling shade nearby.
Thanks, fellahs!

Great googley moogley!! That pearl-sided Remington pen is fantastic, Nick. Your MOP clad Robeson was pretty nice and this one raises the bar, with its sublime sinuosity. The stately Miller Bros. is in fine, albeit heady, company.
Thanks so much Stuart! My pearl knife collection is small but growing. Seeing your pearl Sunday posts on here got me hooked on them.:thumbsup:
Killer pair you have today. Great bone on both of them but the Miller Bros is just awesome, I love the shield!

Last edited:
I do like them. Here's one (1872-1926) that flew the coop to live with a friend, but I'll find another to tote. Meanwhile, you just keep on postin' like you've been postin' and we'll all be happy.

1UzkffZ.jpg

45vL8gs.jpg

- Stuart
Stuart that’s a beautiful Miller Brothers my friend! :thumbsup: I know for a fact that ole boy that has it now cherishes it dearly! ;)

46927567801_5a2d7378d5_b_d.jpg

I’m pairing up two C’s today. A Case Copperlock and a Camillus Cattleknife. Both of these are souvenirs from our trip to the Badger Knife Show at Janesville Wisconsin. :)

47706409601_34540d5282_b_d.jpg

46717493155_8780f479bd_b_d.jpg

You are bringing the heat, Dean.

Well done, Harvey. There's a lot to like in that picture, in addition to the knife.

Pretty pair, there.

Those are lovely, Tom. Remington (by Camillus) did Delrin very well, a great blend of form and function. I have several of those "plastic" knives that I am proud to carry, though yours look so fine in your pictures.

LbipEFN.jpg

- Stuart

Thanks Stuart, much appreciated! And I could not agree more, these are very well made, and the Delrin has a depth and richness to it. That is a fine pick of your Fisherman :thumbsup:, I’d love to see that with the blade open some time.

nXcWqx9.jpg

1BvAMat.jpg

- Stuart

Cracking jigging on those two Stuart :thumbsup:

Back