What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Churchill today :thumbsup:

wNMIe6g.jpg

Nice to see you're eating properly pal ;) Great-looking Winchester :thumbsup:

Always welcome seeing that and some tasty snacks too:cool:

Thanks, you two. That whittler is one of my favorites, just the right size and thin slicey blades...... good for snack slaying. :D
Btw, that cheese was bacon horseradish cheese. Mmmmm good.

Happy Friday, y'all!!!!

47651796522_ec8e132fe2_h.jpg

Last edited:
That lightfoot is a thing of beeeauty....wow !!! Art :eek::eek:
Thanks, Gevo! Besides looking great it's also pretty versatile.

Great choice. Such an underrated knife, the Mudbug.

I'm sporting a Case Backpocket knife along with the Camillus today. As I say about a lot of my knives, I really need to carry this one more often.

QOTcnzah.jpg
Nice Buzz! The Backpocket is a great pattern. The one I have doesn't get as much attention as it should. That old Camillus is a beauty.

RDaneel RDaneel Dean, somehow the pic of your beautiful green curly maple Case got dropped. That's a graceful gem.

- Stuart

Thank you, Stuart!

Redbuds blooms are gone but the leaves are coming along. :)View attachment 1117532

Gorgeous photo, Dwight. I think that is the best looking Bullnose; it just looks really rugged! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Going black today ;) Have a great Friday folks :thumbsup:

YllRFDW.jpg

X7WubYi.jpg

Beautiful photos, Jack, and your TC looks good with patina. :thumbsup:

Not a good start to the day, I'm struggling without my specs! :rolleyes:

My vision is blurry, too, but I can't blame it on specs. Too much posting on Beverages and Blades! I was able to see the fine pair that you posted, though, Jack. And I like the way that you adjusted the background so that we could share your visual experience today.

Nice knife and a really cool picture, Dwight.

Dat's purdy, Del.

A Canadian Elk and Damasteel Lightfoot, along with the usual suspect Lloyd today (a rare pile side shot:)).

Boy, Gary, I might have saved that picture for Stagurday, but I can understand the need to carry those two as soon as possible. That Lightfoot lays heavy on my mind.

82 as usual but I also feel like having a barlow today.

I'd be content with just carrying that barlow. Classic!

Boker barlow and piston navaja (slipjoint folder) by @ArtesaniaHerreros for Friday.

Both are gorgeous, Don.

Wow ! How cool is that Ullster, never seen a Phillips on a shackle before .

Churchill today :thumbsup:

Thanks, Steve. I wish that I could say that I designed and ordered it that way, but I'd never get away with that with this crowd. I was surprised, too, when I found it under some other knives that I already unpacked. I like the biggun that you are totin' and will grab a robust knife for my carry, too.

I'm sporting a Case Backpocket knife along with the Camillus today. As I say about a lot of my knives, I really need to carry this one more often.

That Case is a handsome workhorse, Buzz. I'd be glad to tote it for you and periodically report back on its health and well-being if it gets too heavy. Pairs beautifully with your Camillus.

- Stuart

Great choice. Such an underrated knife, the Mudbug.

QOTcnzah.jpg

Great looking pair !

Day 5 of a different Case Teardrop each day. This is the John Deere model.

You are bringing the heat, Dean.

Well done, Harvey. There's a lot to like in that picture, in addition to the knife.

Pretty pair, there.

Mama Remington and baby Remington for me today. Happy Friday!

Those are lovely, Tom. Remington (by Camillus) did Delrin very well, a great blend of form and function. I have several of those "plastic" knives that I am proud to carry, though yours look so fine in your pictures.

LbipEFN.jpg

- Stuart

Back