What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Very nice duo, Stuo!

m6SBLb7.png

Both very nice Stuart, but the one on top is stellar.

Definitely a looker Stuart :cool: :thumbsup:

Killer pair you have today. Great bone on both of them but the Miller Bros is just awesome, I love the shield!

That is a fine pick of your Fisherman :thumbsup:, I’d love to see that with the blade open some time.

Cracking jigging on those two Stuart :thumbsup:

Thanks, guys.

Stuart that’s a beautiful Miller Brothers my friend! :thumbsup: I know for a fact that ole boy that has it now cherishes it dearly! ;)

I’m pairing up two C’s today. A Case Copperlock and a Camillus Cattleknife. Both of these are souvenirs from our trip to the Badger Knife Show at Janesville Wisconsin. :)

Thanks, Ron. I'd swear that the Miller large cigar is smiling. You've got two classics there, pal, new and old. Good "work".

Used my Forge to cut a lemon for drink prep.
qAGYRnS.jpg

That's a tantalizing scene! Nice knife, too.

- Stuart

No picture, but a story with a happy ending. I traveled to the SC coast this week to play golf with a group of college fraternity brothers. When I emptied my pockets Sunday night, my Case Bose Ebony Eureka Jack was missing ... ugh!?! I retraced my steps with no luck. When I returned home today, I looked in the couch ... still no knife. I had given it up as lost. Well, when I sat down this evening to watch the news, I happened to put my hand under the cushion ... and ... there it was!! She’s now happily back in my pocket ...
my favorite knife is back!!

TGIF!
A Canadian Elk and Damasteel Lightfoot, along with the usual suspect Lloyd today (a rare pile side shot:)).
rBvdlBT.jpg
Knives don't get more beautiful than those two Gary.

Great choice. Such an underrated knife, the Mudbug.
Thanks Buzz. I agree and a Mudbug is my edc in a sheath. Never tire of seeing your Camillus.

Gorgeous photo, Dwight. I think that is the best looking Bullnose; it just looks really rugged!
Thanks my friend. That teardrop John Deere is a radical ravishing razor.

Nice knife and a really cool picture, Dwight
Thank you Stuart.

Yes

Prompted by several of the recent post, I'm totin' a Mutt & Jeff pair today: a rather robust Miller Bros. jack (3 3/4", 1872-1926) and a particularly petite (though practical) Primble 401B small stockman (perfect for riding the range on a Shetland pony, 2 3/4", 1968-1985).

nXcWqx9.jpg

1BvAMat.jpg

- Stuart
Just a mesmerizing Miller Bros. Fantastic pair.

Splendid pic Dwight
Thanks Jack.

Used my Forge to cut a lemon for drink prep.
qAGYRnS.jpg
Lovely pic of an icon.

fullsizeoutput_1652.jpeg

Back