What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Yesterday
48701275603_0d49034a14_h.jpg
Is that Anarchy mustard Kevin;):) Looks good wither way:thumbsup:

Last edited:
You have definite style that I really like. Cool Daddy B and the GEC Bull Moose.
Thanks Harvey!!! Very attractive stag HHB and a cool guitar FOB!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
These 2 today to ward off the blues from that Monday guy, watch out for that one time...
Wow Nick, you always have awesome oldies; today is a double treat!:thumbsup::thumbsup::D
Thanks, JJ, and that Barlow is bonkers.
Thanks, JJ, and that's a gorgeous pair that you were totin'.
That Robeson is ravishing, JJ.
" Blue on blue. Sky's in your eyes." (Apologies to Joni Mitchell.) I'm totin' a Case of the blues today.
Thank you Stuart!!! Awesome Case of blues your'e toting today, super cool!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Schrade Barlow circa 1904 - 1946.
Wonderful Schrade Dean, absolute proof they just don't make 'em like like they used to!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
Yesterday
Perfect slicer to cut into that tasty case of heartburn!:thumbsup::thumbsup::eek:

Wow Nick, you always have awesome oldies; today is a double treat!:thumbsup::thumbsup::D
Thank you JJ!! I can’t bring myself to use some oldies I have but at the same time don’t like leaving them at home so I also carry a user knife(usually another oldie:)) for cutting. The bone on your scout knife is excellent, love it when the jigging goes all the way to the bolsters!

The 'traditionaliest' and 'legendariest' of 'em all.
Well at least some places.

IMG-20190909-152847-2.jpg

IMG-20190909-152922-2.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rybička_(knife)

I really like fish knives :) I have several gifted to me by @r8shell, I keep one in my wallet, and the other two are in my desk drawer with my Zorro Barlow and other special knives :) :thumbsup:

Just trying to catch up, Jack, and I missed many fine posts in my haste. Whilst keyboarding my multi-quote, I missed your two tantalizing totes for today, both of which have individual virtues.
- Stuart

It's hard work isn't it Stuart? :eek: Thank you :) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black
Thank you fine Sir and sweet carry today in York ! Didn't Wallace sack York

Thanks Gev, I think that may one of everal, er..."historical inaccuracies" in the film ;) :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you Jack. Fine environmental images of your 44 and Dami Lamb.

Thanks a lot Harvey :) :thumbsup:

Yesterday

That looks like a tasty sandwich Kevin :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack, I always like seeing your English penknives!

Thanks Stuart, I have a shoe-box full of knives I need to 'fettle' at some point :oops: Been busy recently :thumbsup:

Morning folks, thought I'd treat myself to a Double Lambsfoot Day ;) :thumbsup:

53tenCk.jpg

EkDoxUm.jpg

Ramrodmb Ramrodmb - Thank you Mark. Love that perspective of your Ironwood Lamb. Shows its’ beauty, nicely.

JJ Cahill JJ Cahill - You have definite style that I really like. Cool Daddy B and the GEC Bull Moose.

Pt-Luso Pt-Luso - Nice shot of your JR, José.

Half/Stop Half/Stop - Two different expressions of Stag. Both are lovely, Ron.

@Amir Fleschwund - Great Image, Jeff.
Thank you kindly Harvey my friend!:thumbsup:

Thank you, Mark! What a spectacular pic of your ironwood.:thumbsup::cool:
Thank you Dave! Much appreciated my friend.:thumbsup:

That's very kind of you Mark, lovely pic of your 2019 Guardians Lambsfoot :) :thumbsup:

Very nice Gev :) :thumbsup:

Cool pic Harvey :) :thumbsup:

I've been over in the City of York today, carrying my Damascus Lambsfoot and #44 Buffalo Jack :) Hope everyone's week is off to a good start :thumbsup:

TWiqTM3.jpg

S7dOXYn.jpg
Thank you sir! Very nice photos of your pair today as well.:cool: Those Damascus Lambs are something special to be sure. Don't you just love the authoritative action on those Ebony 44's? It's one that I quite enjoy myself.:thumbsup:

A bodacious Barlow, Mark.

Yep, that's 'bout right, Ron.

Those old Shapleighs are pretty special.

Totin' "new" is sorta new for you, Steve. Nice!!

I agree with the others, Harvey - beautiful picture.

Thanks, GT. I laying a trap for my buddy who has the Case stockman.

As fast as they were flying, I was the one left weeping and wondering, GT.

That Robeson is ravishing, JJ.

And, boy, didn't you make up for it!!

That's a good look at your new jigged bone covers, Jeff. Thanks for the pic.

A jack of diamonds, Steve.

Sweet little Parker, Alan.

Wow, Gev. WOW!!

Stupendous Schrades, Nick. (Though not all blues and bad or sad.)

- Stuart
Thanks for the nice comments Stuart. Much appreciated my friend.:thumbsup:

Covetable Böker Barlow, Mark!! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

That is one fine old stockman, Ron! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Vibrant vintage duo!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Congrats on the new GEC stockman, Steve! :cool::cool::thumbsup:
And thanks for the size info on that beautiful Junior cattle knife you posted recently. :)

Glorious pic of one of the finest knives out there, Harvey! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

Charming knife, Dean; I can see why you've kept it for a third of a century! ;):cool::cool:

Dynamic duo; I like that curved Parker Barlow more each time I see it! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

IMHO, that's the best version of the new Case Barlows! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

:D:thumbsup::D

I carry these four every day, regardless of what my rotation schedule dictates:
View attachment 1193433

- GT
Thanks a lot Gary! :thumbsup::)
Nice to see your "fab four"!:cool:
Looks like your sodbuster has seen some duty there!

I seem to have lost some quotes. My apologies to anyone I may have missed until I can try to find them.:confused:

I'm totin' these three beauties today: Lionsteel, A. Wright & son and a Buck. Have a great day everyone.:thumbsup:
gE4uGXJ.jpg

Last edited:
Back