Test ad

What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

SteveC

Gold Member
A couple of oldies today

Happy Saturday everyone ! :thumbsup:

fSqZK9U.jpg

3GUeNBn.jpg

SVTFreak

Gold Member
Today,I think I will tote a couple of ,not so improved, trappers,just for the simple fun of it.;)
y4iyHiR.jpg

just being used makes them improved, even if not in name hehe

Nice one. That's still my favorite gec pattern, by a slight margin over the 82 stockman.

I wish they’d make more. I’d really like a nice jigged bone. The copperhead was amazing but haven’t seen a single one even come up for sale in 3 years. The green I’ve seen but command more than I’ll pay. Trying to wait patiently for more.

Half/Stop

Gold Member
Well it’s Stagurday! :cool: Pam and I got up this morning and went to our local orchard to get some fresh apples. We came home with some Mutsu’s, some Senshu’s and some Early Fuju’s! :thumbsup: Oh, didn’t mean to forget about the fresh Fried Pies and Apple Fritters! :eek: I’m cooking a pot of chili and watching SEC Football today with these two Stag friends along for the day! Y’all have a great day! :thumbsup: :D

30429913894_1c39650fac_b_d.jpg

48542834036_5318b6ee2e_o_d.jpg

RDaneel

Gold Member
In case anyone is dying to know what canoes I'm carrying this week, here they are. Die no more! ;)
Buck wood canoe:
View attachment 1199781

Fight'n Rooster 4-blade canoe:
View attachment 1199786

- GT

I was getting nervous because I need my Canoe fix, Gary.:) I have one Canoe which is the Buck model you have. :thumbsup: Are the Case models heavier or lighter than the Buck (just curious)?

I love the noir look, Josh! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Great photos.

Modoc ED

Gold Member
How you liking the two blade Lamb, ED?

JohnDF JohnDF - I like them a lot John. I have a couple of them - both in dark African rosewood. Although they have two blades, they are no thicker than the Stag Hartshead which should not come as a surprise taking into account the thick bolsters of the Hartshead. I like that extra pen blade as it can come in handy when picking out a splinter or lifting one of those dang tamper resistant tags on some products.

I'll leave you with another picture of one.

DH1ztn8.jpg

JohnDF

Gold Member
JohnDF JohnDF - I like them a lot John. I have a couple of them - both in dark African rosewood. Although they have two blades, they are no thicker than the Stag Hartshead which should not come as a surprise taking into account the thick bolsters of the Hartshead. I like that extra pen blade as it can come in handy when picking out a splinter or lifting one of those dang tamper resistant tags on some products.

DH1ztn8.jpg
That is a big attractive pen blade. :):thumbsup:

Crazy Canuck

Singing along with the voices in my head
Gold Member

DH1ztn8.jpg

Ed, you're a bad influence ;)

Got mine in the pocket today as well.

3AtpCGU.jpg

But only for the day... Have to go knifeless again this evening for night 2 of the Eric Church Double Down Tour. Great seats last night, and can't wait to see where they put us tonight!

IVERpgH.jpg