What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I've put a twist on my Wednesday, more specifically Winchester Wood Wednesday for me. I'm totin' two: an older Model 94 (built in 1959) and a younger Model 1924 (built in 1987). The elder is getting a new taste treat today: polymer-tipped spitzer bullets in .30-30.

ZmczWur.jpg

A better picture of the Wednesday wood.

0lEtSxA.jpg

- Stuart
I like it!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D:D

Today a Victorinox Solo won the draw.

This truly is a remarkable knife. If there is a slipjoint that offers a higher quality/price ratio, I don’t know what it is.

View attachment 1206066

I have a Vic Solo also and agree it is a good thin Alox knife - goes anywhere almost. How did you get the ez-open notch?

Very nice pairing, Dean. I've been looking all over for that CV Sawcut Barlow, I missed the boat on that one. It seems it was one of the more popular variations in the recent production runs.

Today, I had a pair in Stag with me.

GMfGIqJ.jpg

Thank you, Dylan; check your conversations on BF. Great looking stag on those two beauties! :thumbsup:

Here turkey, turkey! Would make a fine sandwich with some mayo and sliced tomato on Tuscan bread. I think the city knife could handle the task.
Too bad I can't get out my shotgun. Too much civilization around me.
cD6TCnz.jpg
Pellet rifle?
Or slingshot?

I once saw a CO2 powered shotgun at an antique mall. I wonder how many shots you'd have gotten from one CO2 cartridge.

- great pic on the old publication :thumbsup:

Bolus and coffee in the conservatory underneath a bright blue London sky...

That's very nice of you to say that Paul, thanks:thumbsup:

Very elegant the Ram's Horn, and the rest of it:cool: But still blue sky in London? ;):D

Regards, Will

67XR7II.jpg

I've had four chipmunks in my garage in the last couple of weeks. Four that I've caught.

I had a big spider visiting earlier, went straight out the window! :D Nice to see that one my friend :thumbsup:

Off out early in the morning, but I'll have these two with me, both gifts from good friends :) :thumbsup:

sx1zxU9.jpg

NKpNVmj.jpg

Back