What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

JOELSM

Gold Member
This one all week.

ecHy6rk.jpg

cigarrodog

Platinum Member
@315 - Offering my sincere condolences on your Grandad’s passing. May he rest easy. What an individual he must have been, just surviving Okinawa during WWII. What a cherished treasure that Western is.

@JJ Cahill Thank you kindly. Both Barlow’s are awesome. I recently just missed getting a gorgeous Robeson Daddy Barlow. What treasures.

5K Qs 5K Qs - Thank you GT for the nice words.

Jack Black Jack Black - Eaten properly, I see. Great vintage image of your Unity Lamb and all those brave souls.

Jack Black

Gold Member

Duckdog

Gold Member
On Old Friends Friday, I'm totin' a Harris Bros. (1915-1926) large folding hunter, the Coke bottle handle of which was re-covered by a former owner in a white synthetic. It is resting on a Stevens model 311 (circa 10 B.C.) in 16 gauge that was once owned by my stepfather's father (stepgrandfather?) and which I cleaned today.

Pe9mgpo.jpg

- Stuart

Thanks Nick!!! That's a really sweet Case with the lovely jigging and super sunken joints; the bolsters are reminiscent of Robeson, awesome!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks JJ. I do love them sunken joints! Great pair of Barlow’s you’re toting today. Love the bone on them.:thumbsup:

On Old Friends Friday, I'm totin' a Harris Bros. (1915-1926) large folding hunter, the Coke bottle handle of which was re-covered by a former owner in a white synthetic. It is resting on a Stevens model 311 (circa 10 B.C.) in 16 gauge that was once owned by my stepfather's father (stepgrandfather?) and which I cleaned today.

Pe9mgpo.jpg

- Stuart
Killer grind on that blade!

Old Camillus sleeveboard.

paulhilborn

Gold Member
HAPPY HALLOWEEN...errrrr, Merry Christmas:oops::rolleyes: about 8"-10" so far since yesterday am, add to the snowfall, 60 mph gusts:eek:

Shoveling with my stainless Case Halloween Barlow in LFP:thumbsup: This Barlow is of exceptional quality, no play, centered blades, fantastic dark red smooth bone covers:)
7UnV9Y.jpg

dHCaeU.jpg

Here's some pictures just for you Harry;):D it was nice talking to you this morning:thumbsup:
GYD2s2.jpg

IumHtN.jpg

3uLYFe.jpg

dc50

Gold Member
HAPPY HALLOWEEN...errrrr, Merry Christmas:oops::rolleyes: about 8"-10" so far since yesterday am, add to the snowfall, 60 mph gusts:eek:

Shoveling with my stainless Case Halloween Barlow in LFP:thumbsup: This Barlow is of exceptional quality, no play, centered blades, fantastic dark red smooth bone covers:)
7UnV9Y.jpg

dHCaeU.jpg

Here's some pictures just for you Harry;):D it was nice talking to you this morning:thumbsup:
GYD2s2.jpg

IumHtN.jpg

3uLYFe.jpg
I know what your going through Paul :eek: Winter is much too early this year, our first storm hit September 27th and it hasn't warmed up since.:(
Apparently we are 10C cooler than average.

paulhilborn

Gold Member
I know what your going through Paul :eek: Winter is much too early this year, our first storm hit September 27th and it hasn't warmed up since.:(
Apparently we are 10C cooler than average.
Almost a year ago to the day Dave we had a carbon copy of this Blizzard, 10" and relentless high winds and like you said, it stayed all season long:mad:

JohnDF

Gold Member
Have a great weekend folks, I'll have these two with me tomorrow :) :thumbsup:

uuwkPo7.jpg

cGKulEc.jpg
Going somewhere 'fancy', Jack?
You sure are totin' some mighty pretty cutlery. ;)

7UnV9Y.jpg

dHCaeU.jpg

GYD2s2.jpg

IumHtN.jpg

3uLYFe.jpg
Winter already? :eek:

5K Qs

Gold Member
Watch Pocket Knife of the Week is this Imperial mini canoe:
imp.canoetiny.mark.closed.jpg

Big Knife of the Week is a 4" Buck clip/spey toothpick:
toothpick.big.mark.open.jpg

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is a Case saw cut brown bone CV Barlow:
sawcutCV.mark.Vsec.shade.jpg