What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Got called into work at 1 AM this morning. Decided to take the Pony Jack with me...

344-F1-C29-0-A0-B-4490-B20-B-4-E875290-DE41.jpg

I’m honored to call both you and Harry my friends! :) :thumbsup:

That’s a great way to start the week Jack! Your Winchester Moose pairs nicely with your Hartshead Stag giving you three different blades to choose from! :thumbsup: :)

The honours mine Ron :) Thanks for the kind words buddy :) :thumbsup:

I’m starting my week with these two SFOs from Great Eastern Cutlery! I’ve got my Waynorth Cutlery Jigged Bone Lambsfoot and my Northfield #23L Mesquite from Collector Knives. Y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50210171647_937ef41e43_o_d.jpg

World-class pairing! :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. :)
It is my absolute favorite Case knife.

:cool: :thumbsup:

Morning! Have a blessed Monday!

Dynamic duo Jon :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. Unfortunately I didn't have one with me. I'm shamefully short on practice this summer. May have to try and remedy that this week if I can ;)

Happy Monday, All! Starting the week off with a Case Texas Jack.

XFFemBm.jpg

Hope you get time Mike :) Good-looking Texas Jack there :cool: :thumbsup:

The honours mine Ron :) Thanks for the kind words buddy :) :thumbsup:

World-class pairing! :cool: :thumbsup:
You’re very welcome my friend! Thank you for the compliment on my carries Jack! :)

Just came up from being chased to the the basement because of a Tornado Warning . Grateful that another one Did miss us . We have received over 3 inches of rain in less than an hour . No pictures taken today . It is however Two TEWs Monday for me . Old & New

Harry
Glad you guys are safe my friend! :)

Thank you! I begged for political asylum in my fridge! Seems this is going to last till next wednesday at least. More than 60% humidity today, but few chances of stormy rain. No Sachem around here to make a rain dance!
Is that background Eleanor's work of art ? :)
I went to the garden at 7.30 am see what I can do to help the roses but heat nearly got them all. Grapes are getting ripe and sweet .
View attachment 1394186

Better be careful when picking some!
View attachment 1394188

That background was my work, not Eleanor’s. :D It’s a tea towel I use for fountain pens (wiping excess ink off the nib after filling, etc.)

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far.

9F7t4Xd.jpg

It takes a big knife to make a #23 look like a Peanut! :D

I’m starting my week with these two SFOs from Great Eastern Cutlery! I’ve got my Waynorth Cutlery Jigged Bone Lambsfoot and my Northfield #23L Mesquite from Collector Knives. Y’all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50210171647_937ef41e43_o_d.jpg

I’m sorry, Ron, but I don’t think you’re allowed to carry two knives that are that good looking at the same time. ;)

I don't carry this Scagel Fruitport often, but it's a nice knife, so into the pocket it goes. I came across it while working on cataloging my accumulation. My wife asked me if the app I'm using has a function to provide a total value. I answered, "I don't believe so dear".:eek: I've since discovered since that I can export the files to a spreadsheet, with all the available spreadsheet functionality. I haven't mentioned that to her yet.:D
DVNzTqU.jpg

That’s funny! :D If it’s ok to ask here, Gary, what app are you using to catalogue your knives? I looked at a few collection cataloguing apps/software a while back, but never found anything that seemed exactly right, so I just created an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of mine. It works well pretty well, but photos (even sized down) make it a bit bulky.

Back