What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Ebony Chambriard le compact

kWfKwZg.jpg

I carried this Case Bonestag wharncliffe teardrop on my hike today.

View attachment 1416210
Isn't that a nice version Case did of the Teardrop? Wharncliffe and pen with federal shield, cv blades. I've been carrying mine again this week.
Your wildlife pics bring a teardrop to my eye, Rachel! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
- GT
Here's another old picture, with a glimpse of the wrap-around spring. :)
ajOovZA.jpg

That L.F.&C. looks great, Bruce! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool: Hope your new artificial lens works out well and fast for you; do you need to get the other one done soon? - GT
Thanks GT, that knife really has some nice action to it. I'm slowly adjusting in my left eye, have a follow-up appointment in an hour, there are other issues in my eyes besides new lens (right eye procedure on 9/23 - hoping the left can do the work by then!) OH

That knife is much too nice for a funeral pyre!

Thank you, Jeff. :D

Thanks, Dean. :) You're obviously a Case guy! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

That bonestag 2-blade teardrop is a winner, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Here are 4 knives I always carry, regardless of what my rotation schedule assigns me. These are my literal EDC.
View attachment 1418555

- GT

Thank you, Gary. I do have a few Case knives. :) I always like to see your EDC x4 group; and two of them are personalized!

Isn't that a nice version Case did of the Teardrop? Wharncliffe and pen with federal shield, cv blades. I've been carrying mine again this week.

Here's another old picture, with a glimpse of the wrap-around spring. :)
ajOovZA.jpg

It sure is, Rachel; that's a cool photo of yours. The wrap around spring does make it distinctive.:)

Red Trout
That is gorgeous. It makes me really sorry that Canal closed up shop.

Ol' Flipper Bait for Micarta Monday

Flipper bait cracks me up every time. Great knife, funny owner.

That small clip point looks so useful!

That's a fantastic looking knife! I love shadow patterns in all wood. Looks comfortable in the hand.

I'm carrying my Boker Barlow today.

I've seen some Boker barlows that didn't look half that nice. Great specimen! What year is that from?

Back