What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I love that it has seen that usage and wears it well. Testament to a life lived as was intended;) Nothing like a sharp piece of functional history in your pocket!
Here is my Wostenholm Barlow from across the pond which has seen a similar happy life
Gorgeous !!! Great photograph :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thank you:D

Crazy Canuck

Singing along with the voices in my head
Gold Member
LDI0kcB.jpg

5K Qs

Gold Member
Alox knife this week is a black Pioneer (pictured with an Electrician that's not being carried this week):
blk&silver.horiz.closed.jpg

non-Alox SAK this week is an Explorer:
explorer.top.open.jpg

Bailed non-SAK this week is a Böker USA electrician (thanks, Mark):
tl29.mark.2open.flat.post.jpg

International Knife of the Week is a Carlos Quintana Taramundi I bought in Sevilla, Spain:
taramundi.closed.out.jpg

- GT

Modoc ED

Gold Member
Tis the Day Before Thanksgiving
And All Through The Country
Everyone's "Pee-Oed"
Because They're Not Suppose
To Leave their Abode

What's that got to do with what knife I'm carrying today? Nothing - just thought I'd throw that out there.

I'm carrying my fancy-dancy Sod Buster Jr. today.

4udJh3p.jpg

Hope everyone has a happy Turkey Day tomorrow.

JJ Cahill

Basic Member
A lovely pair of workers JJ :) The Whit-L-Craft is a very interesting knife, as well as attractive. Great-looking Robeson too, and in fabulous condition :cool: :) :thumbsup:
Thank you very kindly, Jack!!!
Rosewood and ebony for me today, a short-run Lambsfoot SFO I had done last year, I think, and Charlie's impressive Black Jack :) :thumbsup:

UwB4Cqo.jpg

BVsAzWR.jpg
Spectacular pair of wood covered slicers, Jack; the Rosewood covers on your Lambsfoot look exceptionally lovely!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

RDaneel

Gold Member
A striking photo of that beauty Dean :cool: :thumbsup:

Rosewood and ebony for me today, a short-run Lambsfoot SFO I had done last year, I think, and Charlie's impressive Black Jack :) :thumbsup:

UwB4Cqo.jpg

BVsAzWR.jpg

Thank you, Jack. You're carrying a pair of proper wooden wonders today. :thumbsup:

Alox knife this week is a black Pioneer (pictured with an Electrician that's not being carried this week):
View attachment 1461888

non-Alox SAK this week is an Explorer:
View attachment 1461899

Bailed non-SAK this week is a Böker USA electrician (thanks, Mark):
View attachment 1461900

International Knife of the Week is a Carlos Quintana Taramundi I bought in Sevilla, Spain:
View attachment 1461901

- GT

I like to see this particular mix of knives when you post them, Gary. I think this is the first time I've seen the Tarmundi?

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC