What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

RDaneel

Gold Member
Thanks, Dean. :) I really like that pattern, too, and have been thinking I should consider moving it into my non-rotating "eternal" carries.

Definitely an impressive pair of Case knives, Dean! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:
Just as an example of how subjective this all is, I have exactly the opposite reaction from @bigfish64 ! ;):rolleyes: That amber bone stockman with the rounded and quad-threaded bolsters is what had me searching the internet!

Your Peacock and Eagle are birds of a feather, Dean! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

:D
Thanks for the support, Dean. :)

- GT

Thank you kindly, Gary. Regarding my Amber bone stockman with threaded bolsters. I have that one next to me as I watch TV right now and it is on my nightstand at night (probably why they call that a nightstand).

You chose wisely!

By the way, it looks like you are caught up. :thumbsup:

Old Engineer

Gold Member
Son of a gun!!! I knew it!! I went to the Rendezvous a few years back and got there at like 2 am. He was in line in front of me, and we talked nonstop until like 7 am when GEC opened. What a nice guy!!! Really sorry to hear this. I think about that night a lot. Summer night but chilly and we were bundled up in lawn chairs. He answered a lot of general knife questions and the whole Rendezvous gig. Just makes me sad when you hear about guys like this. He was a good one! I think you were in front of him. And I remember these photos posted on the Forum back when.
I am very glad that the photo brought things back for you . You are however wrong , I was not in front of him . I did not get there until about 4:00 A.M.

Harry

Last edited:
dc8WuIm.jpg

hose56

Gold Member
Yes !!!
For 3 years you could find Ron & I sitting outside at the Rendezvous : 2017 /// 2018 /// 2019

Sometimes people would ask directions and Ron was only too eager to tell them where to go in the most kind and Gentlemanly way .

Harry

You Gentlemen have a safe and Very Merry Christmas.

afishhunter

Basic Member
My "Holiday" Carry as of 00:01, 12-21-20: Not "Schrade +" Old Timer 7OT in new "fancy" stud closure sheath on my old belt, and vintage Old Timer 858 "Lumberjack" stockman, in RFP.
WIN_20201221_000022.JPG
(not re-shown: slingshot and the three knives in, or clipped to the rollator.)

Last edited:
Native XF ad, Below bottom BC