What would be your Apocalypse/End of the World knife?

I think this would have to do

That's one knife, a machete ( it's called a machete not long knife), and an axe.

Last edited:
"Apocalypse/End of the World knife?"..... its the end of the world, a knife is worthless.
Age check.

i think i wouln't go with a big chopper as a weapon but rather a smaller fixed blade at with a 12cm ish blade.

more functional and i'd make a spear as first weapon anyway, more reach than a knife would ever have.

The horn of condor!

v1xQTlB.jpg

hudson bay knife.

I think anything more tactical would not look good with the reduced tone color scheme. Along it goes the apocalyptic backpack and apocalyptic smoking pipe.

chop chop

Attachments

• 27459979_10211276115605211_5873715792425234029_n.jpg
    27459979_10211276115605211_5873715792425234029_n.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 16
After seeing it on forged in fire, the naginata, have long reach and a pole to push them away or fight with. Just a thought and this is a "what if" scenario.

A reasonable 4-5" fixed blade with a keen edge and a pointy yet substantial tip would make the most amount of sense.

However, threads like this aren't about making sense:D

18" khukuri, chiruwa grip (slab tang). Comes with a little karda (small knife) and a chakma (burnishing tool/fire steel). Split, pry, chop, etc. Has an edge good enough to hone to a razors edge but has enough mass to cleave when butterknife-dull.
Plus it looks cool.

Well , most likely I will end up like zombie so it s good to know which weapon you will carry against me............... thanks for that :D

Well I guess its simple, My Busse Ak47 and Team Gemini LB. I'm not facing any apocalypse with out my RMJ Shrike either. Crap I'd probably get eaten while trying to decide which knife I really want. As I also have a custom Bowie that looks like it was born to Apocalypse. I forgot that my sister who lives near by, has claimed my AK47 in such an event lol.

Any knife with a good corkscrew so I can drink lots of wine before the apocalypse :)
Go out smiling.
Rich

Back