What would you like to see from CS in 2017?

1. The Trailmaster in 3v with a micarta handle.
2. Bring back the Black Rhino with the triad lock.
3. The Natchez Bowie in 3v with a full length tang instead of the cable tang.
4. A butterfly knife.

I agree on the "more thumbplates" and "more waved folders" statement, they are incredibly nice and reliable, why not implement them on the Voyagers and Recons!?

This.

Thumbplate - check
Straight handle - check
Spear point - check

14262767_162356840875813_344579956_n.jpg

That looks cool.Is that an actual knife or something photoshopped together?

Id LOVE TO SEE a COLD STEEL Ti-Lite in CTS-XHP w/ a SATIN BLADE!

Come on guys. How difficult is this to ask for? A Satin Blade..its the classic SwitchBlade looking knife...this would just make a classic Cold Steel, One that I have carried for years, EVEN BETTER!

Or hell...even the Classic Recon 1 in a Satin Blade. :rolleyes:

Id LOVE TO SEE a COLD STEEL Ti-Lite in CTS-XHP w/ a SATIN BLADE!

Come on guys. How difficult is this to ask for? A Satin Blade..its the classic SwitchBlade looking knife...this would just make a classic Cold Steel, One that I have carried for years, EVEN BETTER!

Or hell...even the Classic Recon 1 in a Satin Blade. :rolleyes:
I can pretty much guarantee you're not going to see the traditional (i assume you mean the one with the axis/power lock) recon 1 due to the current gen having superior ergos, lighter weight and much stronger lock

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Oh no. I meant the Tri-ad lock with a Satin CTS-XHP blade instead of a DLC coated blade like it has now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to see the Hold Out II offered in more colors.

Get rid of everything grivory,man I hate that stuff!! Would love to see the counter points and voyagers offered in G-10 instead.Also,offer a G-10 option for the Code-4 series as well.

I'd like to see a small affordable fixed blade in CTS-XHP or 3V. Think something in between the pendleton lite and the bird and trout. A 2.5" blade, but with a substantial handle.

Get rid of everything grivory,man I hate that stuff!! Would love to see the counter points and voyagers offered in G-10 instead.Also,offer a G-10 option for the Code-4 series as well.

+1, but i'll say get rid of those models with liner, as my main issue with them is that it makes the handle too thick. The new prolite & finnwolf is fine, but G-10 is still preferable.

And bring back the Desperado in CTS-XHP or even CTS-BD1, so many fans out there waiting for its reincarnation!

CAM02092_zpszuj7y4qp.jpg

That handle has no rival whatsoever in the modern market, not even the TDI gets close![/QUOTE]

THIS ONE TOO!

The Broken Skull needs to be expanded to the full size range of the original Voyager series. I know the Broken Skull's kinship to the Lone Star Hunter, but I also feel is it a more natural successor to the original Voyagers than the current Voyagers. We need the Broken Skull in Medium (7-7.25" OAL), X-Large (11" OAL) and X2 (13" OAL).

Also, give me a mini Code 4 for carry at the office. I love the Code 4 as an all around EDC, but the size raises eyebrows in that environment, and I live in a very knife friendly locale. I don't make it a day without seeing a man with a knife clipped to his pocket in my city, even though most of the knives are cheapies.

Back