Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

I noticed these on the Boker site very tempting.

I just ordered an A. Wright & Son lambsfoot in buffalo horn. Like this but with a left handed nail nick.
View attachment 1382390

I’ve had my eye on just such a Lambsfoot! Great looking knife.

Yea, every once in awhile the Boker site has a nice surprise when it comes to new/out of production knives and pricing.

I just ordered something I've been drooling over for possibly decades. Probably decades. An A.G. Russell sowbelly trapper with wharncliff and clip, in yellow delrin.
rus-cv13co-br-yd.jpg

I've been on a Boker kick lately because it seems like not only have they been releasing some extra beautiful knives from the Solingen factory lately... But they've also been irresistibly reasonably priced. I recently received a Case Mini Copperlock in smooth natural bone that was to die for, so when I saw this smooth natural bone Gentleman's Lockback from the Solingen factory featuring damascus steel, I had to have it.

Capture.JPG

Nice score, those 319s are highly collectible and getting harder to come by.
Agreed. I just sent 3 to new homes and they went real fast. Great knives. I have always said that if you swapped a 301 sheep’s into the 319 in place of the Spey you might very well have the perfect work knife.

Not sure how, but a GEC model 62 banana just showed up at a major online retailer and was able to snag it. I’ve been wanting one for a while now, but couldn’t find one at a reasonable price. Pretty happy right now... Also ordered a goldenrod 62 last night!

I've been on a Boker kick lately because it seems like not only have they been releasing some extra beautiful knives from the Solingen factory lately... But they've also been irresistibly reasonably priced. I recently received a Case Mini Copperlock in smooth natural bone that was to die for, so when I saw this smooth natural bone Gentleman's Lockback from the Solingen factory featuring damascus steel, I had to have it.

View attachment 1391358

I've looked at this Boker each time I've been back to the thread since you posted this. That is a handsome knife. :thumbsup:

Back