• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

What's with "please email for pictures"?

Well, it takes effort. Effort is not something that more people than you would think want to put into anything, much less anonymously posting pictures.

Well, it takes effort. Effort is not something that more people than you would think want to put into anything, much less anonymously posting pictures.

“Effort is not something that more people than you would think want to put into anything...”

Speaking of effort- you might want to strive for coherence. Bye now, girls. I have to work for a living. I hope I’ve been successful turning off my notifications. Otherwise I’ll have to spend precious moments of my life listening to this inane and often illiterate rubbish. I mean really honey, I juth wanna thell my knifeys dear, not thpend precious moments quibbling with basement boys.

“Effort is not something that more people than you would think want to put into anything...”

Speaking of effort- you might want to strive for coherence. Bye now, girls. I have to work for a living. I hope I’ve been successful turning off my notifications. Otherwise I’ll have to spend precious moments of my life listening to this inane and often illiterate rubbish. I mean really honey, I juth wanna thell my knifeys dear, not thpend precious moments quibbling with basement boys.
Bye .

To you, why is being a girl a bad thing? There are plenty of women on here that have managed to figure out how to post a picture.

I'm lost with this debate and some of the crap. I get people might not post pictures immediately and during that time it is easier to let people request them. I get you might have additional pictures available upon request though you can usually link to the gallery and just put select images in the thread. Regardless it is the mark of a apathetic seller to make the buyers request images and I wouldn't want to deal with someone who doesn't care about the trade/sale.

Seems to me that some people feel that their time is much more valuable than anyone else's time. :rolleyes:

Such a cute little “roll eyes” imoji. Pure genius. Did you work on that all morning? Don’t forget to thrust hip, let wrist go limp, turn on your heels, and sashay away darling. Such a flair for the theatrical. You belong in in the theatuh toots.

Such a cute little “roll eyes” imoji. Pure genius. Did you work on that all morning? Don’t forget to thrust hip, let wrist go limp, turn on your heels, and sashay away darling. Such a flair for the theatrical. You belong in in the theatuh toots.
Sorry, didn't mean to waste your valuable time.
OwYmXhx.gif

Not sure what i did to set you off but my apologies.

Much like the laziness that was "net to me" or "$xxx.xx + 3.5%" pricing not posting pictures indicates a seller who is to lazy to care or is hiding something and attempting to cheat buyers.

Some people might not be able to post a pic, but every single person here can edit out a price on an item sold. That irritates me almost as much as not posting pictures.

Some people might not be able to post a pic, but every single person here can edit out a price on an item sold. That irritates me almost as much as not posting pictures.
Pay to be a member. Then we can discuss the selling practices here. Oh, and start a new thread on the subject. This thread is about people who can't figure out how to post pictures of stuff they want to sell.

Pay to be a member. Then we can discuss the selling practices here. Oh, and start a new thread on the subject. This thread is about people who can't figure out how to post pictures of stuff they want to sell.

I have to pay to hear y'all's secret? It does irritate me, but not enough to pay money!
There are several threads about removing prices so starting a new one won't make any difference.

I have to pay to hear y'all's secret? It does irritate me, but not enough to pay money!
There are several threads about removing prices so starting a new one won't make any difference.
No skin in the game. Buyers (who are here by the grace of the owner) telling sellers (who pay to sell) what they should do, even though it is in opposition to the rules, will not go the way you want.

And yes, starting a new thread, on a different topic is advisable....if you care about said topic.

Just some friendly advice.

Back