Whats Your Favorite Concealed Carry Handgun ?

GS2 single mag carrier.
29yje3q.jpg

that's a handsome piece Ryan.

Decided to "personalize" my NAA .22 Magnum Mini Revolver. Filed the half moon front sight to a ramp configuration, and painted it orange. Also sanded the grip panels to a flatter style to fit my hand better. This one is my "better than nothing" gun.

Is that this size?

naa_ranger.jpg

I want to order a new set of sights for the Glock 19. I know I want a plain, black rear sight with a higher visibility front. I'm considering 10-8 Performance U-notch rear with a fiber optic front. Anybody have any experience with 10-8 in particular or fiber optic front/black rear sight combo OR have any other thoughts/suggestions?

I like the Straight 8 sights from Heinie, but I don't know if they are available as you describe. I've had the all black ones on my 17 for several years.

I want to order a new set of sights for the Glock 19. I know I want a plain, black rear sight with a higher visibility front. I'm considering 10-8 Performance U-notch rear with a fiber optic front. Anybody have any experience with 10-8 in particular or fiber optic front/black rear sight combo OR have any other thoughts/suggestions?

Im in the same boat, but I cant justify spending $100+ on having just the front sight replaced on my Micro.

http://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...ledge-straight-eight-sight-set-prod81256.aspx

I like seeing the NAAs getting some love. This was in my pocket all day and I hardly noticed it was there.

I used to drop my little NAA in a pocket all the time. Until I added the "get a smile" options. It doesn't take up much more space than a mid sized pocket knife. So much fun to shoot. And if you use 22 shorts or primer only rounds, there's also no recoil. Even fun for the basement and a small 22 trap. [emoji12]

10qmfrn.jpg

As to the clothing question earlier, I also up-size pants for 1911 IWB carry. And shirts for OWB carry. Recently it's been owb mostly because I made my own holster and it's really comfy. Once I finally bit my ego for larger clothing, I turned a corner and realized ccw doesn't have to be painful or burdensome.

I carried a J Frame .357 forever IWB, but last year moved to this Solo Carry in 9mm. Sometimes I miss the revolver and still like to shoot it, but this little guy (peanut included for size perspective) just disappears in a tuckable IWB holster.

If I'm not carrying IWB (i.e. Not at work), I generally carry my H&K USP.

Last edited:
Target had Wrangler jeans for $16, plus I get 15% off, so I bought a couple pairs in a larger than normal size so I can carry IWB (plus I'm like a bear, I put on some Winter fat, now I can breathe again!)

I know jds1 has a Seecamp. Many years ago I shot a Colt Combat Commander converted to DA by Seecamp. That was long before they started making guns.

It's tough picking which children are your favorite, however these are the two I carry most often.
DSCN1654.jpg

Thats a nice revolver!

Think that should be my next gun purchase. A nice DA revolver...

I havent shot them much. That one looks like a joy to hold.

Thats a nice revolver!

Think that should be my next gun purchase. A nice DA revolver...

I havent shot them much. That one looks like a joy to hold.

It really is. I love that little .357 It's comfortable, is just the right weight and shoots like a dream. It's also very easy to conceal with a crossbreed holster and that boot grip.

Last edited:
Back