• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Why all the DPX HEST's for sale?

The DPx HEST always was and is doing fine. Sold out for months and we have learned to focus only on customers and potential customers, not this forum, its cranky moderators, chairborne rangers and its deadbeat owner has wasted a lot of time and goodwill. Haters gonna hate. Players gonna play. :))

I and what appears to be a growing list of other manufacturers don't waste our time on here. Those that are interested in how gear is used and where it is put to use know where to find me. We will be launching 6 new new products at Blade so come on by. Those with prostate problems or middle aged cranky man syndrome can flame me directly at ryp#comebackalive.com. The apoplectic ones who post behind aliases will get the usual invite to come on over and show your stuff.

They never do.

Have a great holiday and remember those who are no longer around to enjoy this beautiful weekend.

Deadbeat owner, huh? People have been banned for less. Seems like that's what you really want, so you can play the martyr card and beat the war drum of litigation.
After you showed your south side here at BFC by threatening members (ah, the bloody snot bubble), advocating illegal activity (Knives on Airplanes 101), editing/deleting posts with abandon, posting a member's personal information, and effectively getting your own forum locked, I don't think you have a lot of room for criticism.
I had a HEST folder on order with Knife Works. After your shenanigans and meltdown here, I cancelled--thereby eliminating my need to fool with exposed tips, breaking clips, ineffective locks, and so on.
RYP, I hoped you'd get your act together. But in the above post, I see the same old, bitter name calling and macho posturing. Good luck with that.

Yep. The Guyon was one of your biggest fanbois, RYP. You screwed up.

The DPx HEST always was and is doing fine. Sold out for months and we have learned to focus only on customers and potential customers, not this forum, its cranky moderators, chairborne rangers and its deadbeat owner has wasted a lot of time and goodwill. Haters gonna hate. Players gonna play. :))

I and what appears to be a growing list of other manufacturers don't waste our time on here. Those that are interested in how gear is used and where it is put to use know where to find me. We will be launching 6 new new products at Blade so come on by. Those with prostate problems or middle aged cranky man syndrome can flame me directly at ryp#comebackalive.com. The apoplectic ones who post behind aliases will get the usual invite to come on over and show your stuff.

They never do.

Have a great holiday and remember those who are no longer around to enjoy this beautiful weekend.

This is qute pathetic, it really is. :rolleyes:

Please remind us how old you are RYP ? While you're slating people (many of which are much younger than your self) with this continued stupid attempt at an insult.
If this forum is really so bad why do you keep coming back to spam us with links to your silly little forum and tell us about your laughable second rate products ?......Ah yes, that's right, the audience here is vastly lager than the handfull of people that frequent your forum........

Back