Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Couple of real nice choices for firsts...

Here are a couple of new (to me) Ohtas

20170427_191021-1_zpsqwhels2m.jpg

And pile sides

20170427_191107-2_zpsooapnmvt.jpg

Thanks! I was curious which company put such great stag on which knife.
That is great stag. And the GEC Wharncliffe trapper is a great knife.

Congrats on the new knife!

My Northwoods Hawthorne Jacks from KSF came in today and a big shout out to KSF for there lightning fast shipping and there CS with Josh and Tyler is second to none ! Wow did they go fast !!! I had to pick quickly as they were disappearing before I could put them in my cart and completely gone within a hour or so.
Anyway I scored a beautiful Stag Wharncliffe and a gorgeous Clip point in stunning Mammoth Ivory !
Unfortunately can't load any pictures due to New forum format won't upload as usual saying exceeds its limits . Normally use Tapatalk but it's not implimented:thumbsdown:
If I figure out a way I'll share some pictures .
Photobucket is giving me issues so can't use that .

PlKd5uy.jpg

Happy to add this 2 blade congress to my collection. My first Boker. The GEC 13 whittler got me started on congress knives so I figured I'd try something new. It's definitely small but that makes it all the more pocket friendly. I like the nice snap and nearly fully sunken joints. Despite my impatient sharpening technique, it sharpened up very well.

My first custom knife ever.

DCRvyjlh.jpg

Great choice in your first custom. If anyone asked me what knife I would recommend as their first (or only for that matter) that would be it. Congrats and I would love to see a picture of the LSCF in sunlight.

Back