Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

My Jury is still out on the 26. But I’m such a fan of the knives with punch’s, that I am gonna look for a Harness Jack. The 57 has a few too many blades, for me.

Fresh from today’s mail, a couple of Okapi Biltongs. The Biltong has become one of my favorite pocket knives. I feel like a bit of a hoarder, because after I ordered these two, I noticed that Baryonyx is now out of stock. You can get them elsewhere, but I wanted to start with a good edge.

At least one will be a gift, maybe both, but I use mine so much I like the idea of a backup. The one has given me no problems, but they do not strike me as particularly durable.

6E0AF2A5-508E-417A-A708-CBF7690B3989.jpeg

I just picked up this Case Cattaraugus Gunstock with ATS-34 steel. The presentation box is kinda crazy since it is BIG and made of wood. The knife itself is well made and rather unique plus any Case release with something other than SS or CV is pretty cool.
x90OF21.jpg

We just got back from a trip to Italy the other day. I didn't see a lot of cutlery shops but I did manage to pick up a little knife in San Gimignano. The finish is a little rough but mechanically it seems to be a fairly well made knife. Made by Conaz Scarperia in Scarperia, Tuscany. The handles are rough bone and the steel is 420 stainless of some kind. Nothing fancy but it'll be a nice remembrance of a good trip.
hvyZrYF.jpg

ZzGjh1O.jpg

We just got back from a trip to Italy the other day. I didn't see a lot of cutlery shops but I did manage to pick up a little knife in San Gimignano. The finish is a little rough but mechanically it seems to be a fairly well made knife. Made by Conaz Scarperia in Scarperia, Tuscany. The handles are rough bone and the steel is 420 stainless of some kind. Nothing fancy but it'll be a nice remembrance of a good trip.
hvyZrYF.jpg

ZzGjh1O.jpg
I think I stayed in that same hotel room in San Gimignano! I rented a motorcycle, and had a great afternoon riding around the countryside. Nice momemto.

hvyZrYF.jpg

ZzGjh1O.jpg
Those are some of my favorite kind of knives Gary. Memories are what makes life. I can't speak to its quality, but the blade design is killer.

Back