Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Rules seem to be gray? Or intermittent, prehaps..you'd think I'd know after years of membership. I was lightly "checked" recently for mentioning a non supporting dealer..

On topic

This one sort of found me.. when answering a WTB/WTTF listing...Love and carry a #35 Hummingbird regularly..this is a welcomed addition.
JVu6Zzq.jpg
Well done! Your photo came out great. :thumbsup::)

IMG_0003.JPG IMG_0005.JPG Just got a 2 blade 73 GEC from 2007.
This has a nice strong pull and the walk and talk is fantastic.
The only thing lacking was that it had a very obtuse angle and wasn't the sharpest thing out of the tube.
I got it sharpened up to about 15 degrees and it is a fine slicer now.

Thanks to JohnDF JohnDF I now have all 4 from the 77 run. I initially was just looking for a solid Barlow knife I liked but....well, you guys know the rest. I really need another knife like I need a hole in my head!!!

5_AA75_F6_D-8176-40_F9-_A5_C2-_EBB457_EACEFA.jpg
Awesome, glad you like it. Now we need to see a picture with all of them together :thumbsup:

Reactions: 315
Finally got my Northfield 44 Jigged Autumn Bone can find absolutely nothing to complain about with it . I wish it was longer , but I new the length of it when I ordered it . Like it a lot !!!

It matches up in color and Jigging with these ;

Harry

Northfield 44 Buffalo Jack in Cocobolo with satin blades. Well worth the wait.
View attachment 969616
Looks great! Would you mind if I shared your photo with others outside this forum who are asking what the satin finish cocobolos look like?

Edit - nevermind you are in the same groups I see or someone else already copied your photo :)

A few months ago I came upon a camillus 70 cattle knife with sad, shrunken handles but the blades were about as good as it gets and still had the factory edge. I had yet to own an ebony cattle knife and I knew it was the perfect candidate as soon as I saw it.

So I sent it to @glennbad and he did a BEAUTIFUL job putting on dark ebony using the original shield.

IMG_1264.jpg IMG_1265.jpg

I was just gifted this TAYLOR 12OT pal, and I really cannot fault it one bit as a knife.
I'm not big on it being made in China or the less attractive delrin color compared to an original OT, but the F&F and the W&T are excellent.
I'd never think it was made in China if I didn't already know.

I'll put it in my pocket some time this week and see how I like it.
It came in a gift tin with a 62OT and a 71OT, but those are staying in the display tin as intended since this is the only one that really spoke to me as a potential user.

I was just gifted this TAYLOR 12OT pal, and I really cannot fault it one bit as a knife.
I'm not big on it being made in China or the less attractive delrin color compared to an original OT, but the F&F and the W&T are excellent.
I'd never think it was made in China if I didn't already know.

I'll put it in my pocket some time this week and see how I like it.
It came in a gift tin with a 62OT and a 71OT, but those are staying in the display tin as intended since this is the only one that really spoke to me as a potential user.

I got one in a 2 knife deal from Wal-Mart with a 95OT for 20 bucks. Both are great, yeah I wish to Schrade was still a wholly US company, but for a good user working knife these are really good imho. However I found the pal just a bit to tiny for myself. I gave mine to my boss and she loves it.

I got one in a 2 knife deal from Wal-Mart with a 95OT for 20 bucks. Both are great, yeah I wish to Schrade was still a wholly US company, but for a good user working knife these are really good imho. However I found the pal just a bit to tiny for myself. I gave mine to my boss and she loves it.
I don't mind the size at all to accompay any larger single bladed knife I may be carrying.

Back