Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Just picked up this 1977 Case 62055 small cigar jack. Looks to be unused. A little mineral oil and a quick touch-up of the edges and it's ready to go in my pocket.

32164408267_6aebe53b35_b.jpg

Man, I like this one. Great find.

Good Ol Ironsides! Although it is a fitting image for Washington's birthday
USS Constitution, also known as Old Ironsides, is a wooden-hulled, three-masted heavy frigate of the United States Navy named by President George Washington after the United States Constitution. She is the world's oldest commissioned naval vessel still afloat
IlqQnUO.jpg

Few years ago under power of her own sails in many years.

Good Ol Ironsides! Although it is a fitting image for Washington's birthday
USS Constitution, also known as Old Ironsides, is a wooden-hulled, three-masted heavy frigate of the United States Navy named by President George Washington after the United States Constitution. She is the world's oldest commissioned naval vessel still afloat
IlqQnUO.jpg

Few years ago under power of her own sails in many years.
Woderful picture thanks for sharing.

Ok first let me apologise for the Crappy pics, rainy day and got home late. My phone takes poor pics in artificial indoor light.
Awhile ago Jamie @blademan 13 asked for my address, stating he wanted to send something my way. Well a package arrived yesterday and was waiting in the mailbox. What was inside left me speechless.
oM8Lo39.jpg

A Schrade Walden 891 in peachseed AND a Schrade Cut Co. Whittler in MOP!!:eek:
anWD3bZ.jpg
keSP5dn.jpg
skjixjS.jpg
LCSzSYW.jpg

Better pics forthcoming, the lighting doesn't do these justice at all.
So a big THANKS:):thumbsup: !! to Jamie, once again I'm humbled by the goodness of our porch friends:oops: These will be treasured as long as I live.

Back