Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

To my knowledge kiridashi's are trad? Work in progress, I need to finish the handle wrap, file the handle end better (I shortened it slightly) and make a pocket sheath. Of course, the wrapping material could be improved, so I will not glue it or anything. Cotton or silk might be a better alternative.

F9xvXNW.jpg
If you pull the inside strings out of the para cord, it will wrap flatter - if that's what you are going for. Looks good.

I think he was talking about posting a picture of the pocket clip, here on the porch?
Ugggh LOL That’s what happens when you just get home from work after working 12 hours and rush home to open your package.
It’s still a little cloudy as we speak lol and reading between the lines is not a option :D

But pocket-clip???
It’s actually going back I just couldn’t warm up to the pocket clip. It’s a shame it’s such a nice knife. I think the main issue with the clip is I don’t like the mounting screws. Maybe if they were recessed. The clip really doesn’t look bad nor the screws I just can’t visually accept it for some reason.
EDIT : Picture removed due to Blade forum rules :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think he was talking about posting a picture of the pocket clip, here on the porch?
Just got my pictures removed from the what traditional ya carrying today With a pm saying no pockets clips.
Seriously lol ?
So I’m guessing this one will be removed to .

Here's my new #77 Yankee Barlow in African Blackwood with my old #15 TC Barlow in black dyed Smooth Ivory Bone:

X5UMOsXl.jpg

Check out my article on the knife by following the link in my signature. I don't think I'm supposed to post links, but I can PM one to anyone who's interested.

Just received this GEC French Kate made in 2015 from the Drake Well Museum thanks to @Half/Stop for letting me know that they were there . This one is for my wife's small collection of Lady Leg knives . Ivory Acrylic .

Harry

I've been on the fence about these and the Drake Well 65s for literally years. Can this one open a bottle?

Here's my new #77 Yankee Barlow in African Blackwood with my old #15 TC Barlow in black dyed Smooth Ivory Bone:

X5UMOsXl.jpg

Check out my article on the knife by following the link in my signature. I don't think I'm supposed to post links, but I can PM one to anyone who's interested.

I've been on the fence about these and the Drake Well 65s for literally years. Can this one open a bottle?
I have never tried to open a bottle with the French Kates

Harry

IozDfyC.jpg

Ooohhh must be getting closer to Halloween time, things are looking a bit spooky. Better wait until the light of day and see what we got here...;)

Bet some can guess from the shield o_O

GLOW IN THE DARK COFFIN???:eek::eek::D Especially to help all those underground creatures...;)

Did you get a sticker on your RR glo in the dark, warning of possible birth defects, rabies, insanity,HIV, plague, megalomania ,and a general early grave ??;)

I know these reverse tanto blades aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. That and screw heads on covers, etc...the whole modern traditional divide. But I have to say, I’m more taken with this little Otnat than the 77 even.

Late to the Otnat party, but I REALLY like this little thing! Nicely pinchable, and great carry size.

VakHZBCl.jpg

Q4iEn3hl.jpg

Back