Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Glad you scored a nice one. That's a classy looking copperhead
Thanks Catdaddy2!

Gorgeous knife Ritz!:thumbsup:

Got this today. Little oil...the stones...the pocket. And yes that is one classy kitchen towel ;)View attachment 1541014
Nice one there!:thumbsup:

Man there are some nice knives being posted in here tonight, that one’s a beauty!:thumbsup:

Oh my want a beauty!! :thumbsup:
Thanks Factor, struggling to keep up with you!:D

Arrived this morning ! A great trade with Jeremy @scrteened porch :D:thumbsup:

51099344975_2d101c93e8_c.jpg

Â

wp-1617864233623.jpg

This little guy just came in today, got a goid deal at auction.

Used, bolsters have either some pocket wear or drawer wear, but barely a mark on the blade and I swear its a factory edge!

Gap free, good action, blade slightly off center but who cares, it don't hit nothing.

Oh baby! (St. Louis Blues reference) this came in the mail today. Single blade copperhead in black sycamore. Super nice, no blade play, back spring flush at closed, almost flush at half stop, ever so slightly sunken at open, nice action, good grind and centering. Very pleased!
View attachment 1540773 View attachment 1540775 View attachment 1540774 View attachment 1540776
I love the Blues reference. Those were the days when Ken Wilson was making those calls. I’m from the St. Louis area myself, currently stationed in Florida. Oh and nice knife!

:D
I love the Blues reference. Those were the days when Ken Wilson was making those calls. I’m from the St. Louis area myself, currently stationed in Florida. Oh and nice knife!
I’m on the east side of the river, life long Blues and Cards fan, and Blackhawk and Cub hater!:D:D:D Good natured of course!

One of the all time greats!:thumbsup: Both the knife and the Cardinal.;)

Back