Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

Ibi is a municipality in the province of Alicante in southeastern Spain. It was were their factory was located.
4TrVG1E.jpeg

(image not mine)
Thank you. Nice to know what I've got.

BDubbs BDubbs Fine example of the Forum Knife you have there in dark horn :thumbsup:

The CASE is a small knife but I find them credible carry and very well finished.
Thanks Will I’m down to 2 and have to fight the buy urge whenever they come up for sale. I agree about the case I think it’s a much better office carry than either the GEC or viper.

I got this yeller Case 03244, advertised as used, but looks brand new. I wondered about the size, compared to my 32087. Turns out they are nearly identical. The only difference I can see is the 3244 is a single spring, and the 32087 is a two spring. Other than that, I see no difference... both are wonderfully made watch pocket sized knives....

Case 03244 comparison open mark.jpg
Case 03244 comparison open pile.jpg
Case 03244 comparison 1.jpg
Case 03244 comparison spine.jpg

I got this yeller Case 03244, advertised as used, but looks brand new. I wondered about the size, compared to my 32087. Turns out they are nearly identical. The only difference I can see is the 3244 is a single spring, and the 32087 is a two spring. Other than that, I see no difference... both are wonderfully made watch pocket sized knives....

View attachment 1807758
View attachment 1807759
View attachment 1807760
View attachment 1807761
Difference in tension between the two?

After the coffin jack I had to keep my eyes peeled for one of these beauties. I blame a lot of people on here, but mainly Sacto Sacto and Peregrin Peregrin for their postings! Couldn’t be happier with it. Much snappier than my coffin Jack.

gVE4EdE.jpg
Looks great! Sorry to be an enabler, but glad you like it. I love mine. They are such nice knives.

Difference in tension between the two?
I need to finish flushing out the 44, but so far, there doesn't seem to be a significant difference. Also, the overall thickness is almost the same. If they both had the same shield, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference without looking at the spine...

View attachment 1807758
View attachment 1807759
View attachment 1807760
View attachment 1807761
Interesting. I believe I've only seen the 44 as a small, three blade, stockman with square bolsters. Case also made the 87 pen with one spring:
Pen-5.JPG

You got yourself a beauty and a very fine pocket knife. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Thanks John! I am just as excited for the ones getting here from you today!

Always happy to help, Ross! Looks like a nice one! :D ;)

Looks great! Sorry to be an enabler, but glad you like it. I love mine. They are such nice knives.
Gary and Bart- Thanks! I'm glad you both are at peace with your good influence haha.

After the coffin jack I had to keep my eyes peeled for one of these beauties. I blame a lot of people on here, but mainly Sacto Sacto and Peregrin Peregrin for their postings! Couldn’t be happier with it. Much snappier than my coffin Jack.

gVE4EdE.jpg
Beautiful example Ross, I blamed Gary Peregrin Peregrin and Bart Sacto Sacto also, and they showed no guilt or remorse on my behalf either! 🤣🤣🤣

Back