Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

A2E58408-E79C-4200-8671-23668BE7CB26.jpeg
That's going to look good when the brass starts to patina. 🤠 :thumbsup:
I've got one too. I like the Ram shield, and the pattern is great, jigging is nice, and color is good.
My only complaint is the blade is so wide, it starts to look more like a pruner. I would love this exact knife with a normal Sheepsfoot blade.

That's going to look good when the brass starts to patina. 🤠 :thumbsup:

I've got one too. I like the Ram shield, and the pattern is great, jigging is nice, and color is good.
My only complaint is the blade is so wide, it starts to look more like a pruner. I would love this exact knife with a normal Sheepsfoot blade.
If the rams hadn’t left St. Louis it would be a prized knife for me, but they left and I hate them 😂

View attachment 1814890
Pick this up in a trade. I can’t get past the Ram shield, but I didn’t want to hold up a guy from getting a knife he’d appreciate or give up something he’d regret. I don’t think I’ll hold onto this one long.
I like that one. Yours has a good color to it. Had one and gave it to a great friend of mine last year.

I get what you mean about the Ram. Love it or hate it - it’s definitely a look. Kind of like the gator on the 88. I had a bone 88 ordered but couldn’t pull the trigger because of the shield.

Shouldn’t be too hard to find a good home for it. Heckuva good knife.

Well, I’m old enough to remember that the Rams started in LA and the football Cardinals started in St. Louis.
Actually the rams started in Cleveland and cardinals in Chicago, but that was way before us. I remember when Kurt Warner took the cardinals to the super bowl. I was rooting for him, but my dad just couldn’t do it. I was too young to remember the cardinals in St. Louis.

Actually the rams started in Cleveland and cardinals in Chicago, but that was way before us. I remember when Kurt Warner took the cardinals to the super bowl. I was rooting for him, but my dad just couldn’t do it. I was too young to remember the cardinals in St. Louis.
That is true Dan, before Kroenke there was Bidwill.
I didn't like Bidwill, and the Cardinals were merely the Detroit Lions on the Mississippi, so I didn't care that they moved. Then we got the Rams and they got really good and were exciting to watch and root for and they won the Superbowl and life was wonderful 🥳 Then Kroenke got greedy and became Bidwill the Second ☹️

I did root for the Cardinals in the Superbowl because of Kurt Warner.

Edit: Posted the wrong picture. I forgot where I was 🤪
Here's my newest:
Fox Livri
Livri 1.JPG

Last edited:
Back